• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Forum Update - all members please read

Beth Borrego

As many of you know, there are three new Admins on the forums, they are Russ S. myself, and John T.

For some time we have had an uphill battle trying to get access to the administrative area, and to get the issue of the BBS license resolved. There have been concerns about the security of the forums and back door access by those who were previously administrators.

On my suggestion the UMACC BOD has hired James Ogden, the same tech used on TGS for the forums to tend to the database and tighten security. Things are beginning to happen.

What has happened so far:

• Our new tech has accessed the panel, and has found and removed back door access placed there by prior Admins.
  • Prior admins have been removed, and their user status has been set to regular user status
  • All of the three above admins now DO have the access to the settings they need.
In the near future other changes will happen. Errors will be resolved, the license issue will be resolved, and we will be moving forward.

We could use moderators, if you are interested, please post in this thread.

On behalf of the other admins I will also say that the rules are going to be followed. This is a professional organization's forum. Many of us, myself included have been very frustrated and the lack of forward momentum, and have sounded off. We have our forum back. Now lets' all work together to rebuild it in the spirit the UAMCC was built on.

Thank you.
Beth

Ken Fenner

I would like to see the proof of back door access. That is a serious accusation that is 100% untrue (at least from my standpoint and the programming I did). Unless Carlos is secretly some type of programmer and was able to have access without me knowing it, I need to see something in writing from James. Otherwise this is yet another piece of meaningless rhetoric that needs to get removed if your intentions are as honorable as you say in getting this BBS together.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I would like to see the proof of back door access. That is a serious accusation that is 100% untrue (at least from my standpoint and the programming I did). Unless Carlos is secretly some type of programmer and was able to have access without me knowing it, I need to see something in writing from James. Otherwise this is yet another piece of meaningless rhetoric that needs to get removed if your intentions are as honorable as you say in getting this BBS together.

Its a term Ken, you should have just given them access like the BOD wanted.

Ken, Russ had controls one day and then the next he didnt. He didnt even have the correct controls because he could not remove you from Admin. For weeks after you resigned it said you where admin.

Why dont you calm down and just help if that was your intentions in the first place. Beth Asked for help and your trying to make her look like a liar.

We have had enough of your BS. Go promote your take over theory to someone who cares.

I'm still here trying to assist in anyway I can.

I would donate time to help the BBS but one of your cronies Ken would Scream take over. So I will stay out of the mix, my wallet was open months back if needed.

I would like to see a true Directory on the site, its way over do.

Ken Fenner

I am tired of you, Ron. I have proof that Russ's controls were set and not touched. VBulletin logs everything. Obviously, for all of their knowlege, it took a professional coder to figure out that the controls were there. Russ and Beth could not figure it on their own. (no disrespect intended, it is what it is).

I will give $1000 to anyone that can prove that I changed anyone's settings. I resigned. I gave Scott Millen access. When asked to do so, I gave Russ Spence admin. When asked to do so again I gave Beth admin controls. There is a tab on VBulletin that admins have on everyone's profile. It tells when changes are made to status. Beth and Russ can go look at theirs and they will see the dates I set them to admins. It cannot be changed or modified, its in the software. I have all the pm's to Russ and Beth doing my best to get them access. Resigning then playing around with controls like a juvenile idiot may be some YOU would do, but it is not something I would waste time engaging in. STOP taking guesses because you have no idea what you are talking about.

A directory integrated into Joomla will be approximately $1200. In the web committee forum is all of the footwork I did exploring options with programmers and comunicating with the board. This will never end. The UAMCC is dead. You killed it. That was your goal from the time Carlos and the original TT tossed you out for documented misconduct. I don't want to be your friend, Ron. I think you are a sociopath. Please stop any and all communication with me. Do with the org what you will. You already own it.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I am tired of you, Ron. I have proof that Russ's controls were set and not touched. VBulletin logs everything. Obviously, for all of their knowlege, it took a professional coder to figure out that the controls were there. Russ and Beth could not figure it on their own. (no disrespect intended, it is what it is).

I will give $1000 to anyone that can prove that I changed anyone's settings. I resigned. I gave Scott Millen access. When asked to do so, I gave Russ Spence admin. When asked to do so again I gave Beth admin controls. There is a tab on VBulletin that admins have on everyone's profile. It tells when changes are made to status. Beth and Russ can go look at theirs and they will see the dates I set them to admins. It cannot be changed or modified, its in the software. I have all the pm's to Russ and Beth doing my best to get them access. Resigning then playing around with controls like a juvenile idiot may be some YOU would do, but it is not something I would waste time engaging in. STOP taking guesses because you have no idea what you are talking about.

A directory integrated into Joomla will be approximately $1200. In the web committee forum is all of the footwork I did exploring options with programmers and comunicating with the board. This will never end. The UAMCC is dead. You killed it. That was your goal from the time Carlos and the original TT tossed you out for documented misconduct. I don't want to be your friend, Ron. I think you are a sociopath. Please stop any and all communication with me. Do with the org what you will. You already own it.

Ken, I never assumed we would ever be freinds. I have way to many miss-spelled words and errors in my grammer.

The point here is Ken stop the name calling , accusing of others.

You can bait me with your perceptions of what you think I am but you dont really know me. ( I will not come down to your level Ken)

You want to dwell on the past more than I do, at least I realize that its no single persons fault. You and your peeps want to always lay blame elsewhere. I have never told people not to Join this org. Even when I was on the outside looking in, I sent people to your conventions and turned vendors to JL and I know he will tell you the truth because I bet it was a shock to him.

You keep promoting my hate twords you and Carlos, My freinds think I should hate Carlos but the truth is a few of them stopped me from writing a letter saying allow him to help.

I think he should help this org he founded if he really believed in his passion. You dont just loose your passion if that what its really called, DO YOU?

I could post the script of Carlos telling someone not to Join the very org he founded. I Wonder why often Scott Tolerates the stabing in the back he has gotten?

Ken, you obviously do not want to help the very BOD you helped select with Carlos.

Why do you keep Causing problems? I think we should look at that.

YOu blame the BOD for moving slow, Russ for not admining properly. You question every move and express your thoughts without any resolve.

Ken, either put up or please just express your complaints proffessionally according to the rules of this BBS.

GO UAMCC :clap::clap::clap:

Beth Borrego

STOP now.
I understand you are having a temper tantrum because you no longer have access. This WILL stop. You are attacking the current admins and it will not be tolerated. This will be the only warning you get.

You are NOT telling the truth, and I am not going to disclose what I do have, it is not needed, nor is it relevant. The UAMCC now has control of their own forum again an that is what matters. Please do not continue on this path.

Beth

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
That was your goal from the time Carlos and the original TT tossed you out for documented misconduct.

If you will show me the letter you say you have from this City Official I will post the one that says yours doesnt exist from this city official.

Other TT members have confirmed and apoligized they never saw the letter KEN. ( BEcarfull your walking on Thin ICE)

The documented Conduct was never documented, as the new BOD confirmed. I have a letter written from them at the time I was reinstated.

I only wish you had that letter from the City official, my lawyer would have a hay day with it. $$$$$$ but thats all fantasy land!!

Ken,

Ken Fenner

STOP now.
You are attacking the current admins and it will not be tolerated. This will be the only warning you get.

Beth

I am having a discussion with Ron. Is Ron an admin on this forum? If you are talking about what I said about you guys needing a pro.. that's not an attack. Is it not the truth? Didn't you just write that you had to hire Ogden to get access? Unless you can prove that you were somehow hindered, which you cannot because it never happened, you were not as proficient with this software as you had stated. That's not an attack its an assessment of your own words.

Which is it? Listen, I could care less about the org and this forum but I will not tolerate accusations from the peanut gallery that have no proof. Show me the proof and I will own up to anything you find. One thing you will not find is proof of hindering your access.

Look at the date and go look at Russ's log file. You are a wiz at the software so you know where the log is.

post_old.gif
05-12-2010, 08:31 PM
PressurePros
user_invisible.gif

UAMCC Contractor Member
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Did you look?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Spence
Quote:
Originally Posted by PressurePros
You've had admin access since last weekend.

yeah but I dont have all the controls needed, I spoke with Mike Cooke this morning and he said to ask you if there was a way for you to turn on all the controls, all I have is basic moderator controls right now.

I had you listed as administrator. Let me try setting your primary usergroup to admins. If that does the trick, shoot me a pm and turn off my controls.

Beth Borrego

I am having a discussion with Ron. Is Ron an admin on this forum? If you are talking about what I said about you guys needing a pro.. that's not an attack. Is it not the truth? Didn't you just write that you had to hire Ogden to get access? Unless you can prove that you were somehow hindered, which you cannot because it never happened, you were not as proficient with this software as you had stated. That's not an attack its an assessment of your own words.

Which is it? Listen, I could care less about the org and this forum but I will not tolerate accusations from the peanut gallery that have no proof. Show me the proof and I will own up to anything you find. One thing you will not find is proof of hindering your access.

Look at the date and go look at Russ's log file. You are a wiz at the software so you know where the log is.

post_old.gif
PressurePros
user_invisible.gif

UAMCC Contractor Member
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Quote:
Quote:

yeah but I dont have all the controls needed, I spoke with Mike Cooke this morning and he said to ask you if there was a way for you to turn on all the controls, all I have is basic moderator controls right now.

I had you listed as administrator. Let me try setting your primary usergroup to admins. If that does the trick, shoot me a pm and turn off my controls.

Ken after you read post #8 do us all a favor and LOG OFF for a while while you have the tantrum. We don't want the tantrum here.

Beth

Gene Fivel

post_old.gif
PressurePros
user_invisible.gif

UAMCC Contractor Member
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Quote:
Quote:

Ken if you want a conversation with Ron CALL HIM.....Im tired of the crap on here......Better yet just delete this forum from your favorites....case closed

Jeff LeCours

Lets all take in down a notch pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, everyone!!!
Leave it alone, its trying times in the UAMCC, we have had mess up after mess up, BOD members are leaving, committee members too, we have a BB that many including myself that couldnt get on for weeks, we have contractors with all kinds of differing personalities and we are all busy with our businesses and lives
The shots at each other are really useless
If the org or the BB survives it will only be if volunteers make it happen. yes I for one at this point don't care, but lets just take it down a notch and do somthing else than bicker back & forth

The heck with all our personalities, go have fun, work your biz and we all can be Kings in our own worlds

I love all you guys and gals, its a great industry, every single one of you have helped me in ways and I have helped all you in one way or another, the fighting is USELESS

Go have some fun, my wife and I will be dancing, drinking, laughing with freinds within the next few hours and best of all, be having some wild sex after that in the jacuzzi suite at hampton Inn. Thats what I'm talking about.. FUN, its the weekend...GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Jeff LeCours

Around 10 PM, text me I will send you pictures of dancing, disco balls and thousands of people enjoying the summer, first we'll be at Senior Frog, Malibu's, and on and on.. Party like a rock star. This old man still got it

Have a great weekend my friends

Lonnie Greenwood

Lets all take in down a notch pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, everyone!!!
Leave it alone, its trying times in the UAMCC, we have had mess up after mess up, BOD members are leaving, committee members too, we have a BB that many including myself that couldnt get on for weeks, we have contractors with all kinds of differing personalities and we are all busy with our businesses and lives
The shots at each other are really useless
If the org or the BB survives it will only be if volunteers make it happen. yes I for one at this point don't care, but lets just take it down a notch and do somthing else than bicker back & forth

The heck with all our personalities, go have fun, work your biz and we all can be Kings in our own worlds

I love all you guys and gals, its a great industry, every single one of you have helped me in ways and I have helped all you in one way or another, the fighting is USELESS

Go have some fun, my wife and I will be dancing, drinking, laughing with freinds within the next few hours and best of all, be having some wild sex after that in the jacuzzi suite at hampton Inn. Thats what I'm talking about.. FUN, its the weekend...GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!

yes what he says go out and have some fun life is to short to be mixed up with all this crap