• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Town Hall Meeting if you care!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Lets all talk about these Topics as member of the pressure wash world.

If we are going to keep the org alive what could be done quickly to restore the benifits?

I will post a website by tues we can all talk on about these problems.

If you would like to talk as members about current affairs please join In.

Orgs should not respresent division but unity.

Communication is a large problem.

This is Scheduled for Thursday 7pm pac And 10 pm Eastern

Conference Access Number is: 402-237-2915
Your Passcode is: 843630#

Last edited:

David Potter

Guy forget our difference for 5 minutes (for everybody that doesnt know guy and I dont like each other.)

This not directed at Guy, Lonnie or Jeff.....

Okay I get it you guys are tired and done ......

Blame... Ron he ruined uamcc..while your at it Blame: Tony Shelton, Russ Spence, Scott Stone, John T, Rob Huffman,David potter...and a few others that spoke up.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
its to late for a town hall meeting i say shut it all down the org and the bbs just my thoughts a little to late to care

Lonnie , I don't necessarily disagree.

It's always good to talk about it. Legally it's no ones to shut down. It's still in one mans hands, maybe he should come out and tell us about the calls behind the scenes his be making.

The members where told it was a nonprofit, you very well know that's not the case.

It's more complicated with legal issues.

Guy Blackmon

Guy forget our difference for 5 minutes (for everybody that doesnt know guy and I dont like each other.)

This not directed at Guy, Lonnie or Jeff.....

Okay I get it you guys are tired and done ......

Blame... Ron he ruined uamcc..while your at it Blame: Tony Shelton, Russ Spence, Scott Stone, John T, Rob Huffman,David potter...and a few others that spoke up.

David, there was no intention of being a smart butt, or slight against you. I really meant what I said, there's nothing to read into what I said.

And who said anything about Ron, Russ or anyone else bringing this Org. down in this thread????? The time for finger pointing is over. If you want to blame something or someone start with the forum, and then the leadership.

Guy Blackmon

No Can Do Buddy!!! This Org. is devoid of any credibility. Even if was brought back from the dead, the damage has been done, no one in the Industry will look at it the same way. It is poison, and will only hurt those associated with it. I will be deleting my account by the end of the week.

Russ Spence

No Can Do Buddy!!! This Org. is devoid of any credibility. Even if was brought back from the dead, the damage has been done, no one in the Industry will look at it the same way. It is poison, and will only hurt those associated with it. I will be deleting my account by the end of the week.
With all due respect Guy thats what everyone said about the PWNA a few years ago and look at it now. Not what everyone wants but definatly headed in a much better direction than before.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director

Guy, I know you're not insinuating that it had credibility before. Are you?

This is a good opportunity. If you had been more involved early on it would have had more credibility.

Jim Cooney

Great point Russ. Maybe now is the time/place to announce the master plan on uniting the UAMCC and the PWNA.

With all due respect Guy thats what everyone said about the PWNA a few years ago and look at it now. Not what everyone wants but definatly headed in a much better direction than before.

Guy Blackmon

I know what you're saying about the PWNA Russ, they're doing great, but it's only because of the self destruction of the UAMCC. When the Uamcc restarted, it was a bad time for the PWNA, they're Members were jumping over to the Uamcc, now it's the other way around.

Either way, it's all good!!!

Guy Blackmon

Guy, I know you're not insinuating that it had credibility before. Are you?

This is a good opportunity. If you had been more involved early on it would have had more credibility.

I'm saying there was still credibility Jan 1 2010 when the Bod took over, the spark was still there, it could have been Great!