• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC BOD also as an Administrator??

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Do u people think that if a BOD one day wants to also be a UAMCC admin if the position was to open up would that be a bad idea?? Should the Admins and BOD's always be a seperate entity?

Thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Trevor Steel

We have seen a tremendous amount of progress by doing just that. The admin team have shown they have what it takes and are allowing the BOD to focus. Things are running smoothly again and we owe it to the new admins! Now's the time to step up. If you feel you have something to add to the momentum. Let us know.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Good answers. I was actually wondering because one day I may run for a BOD slot here again and hopefully have better success at it then the last time I ran. I wouldn't know if I was to win if I would want to give up being an assistant admin because I enjoy these boards..... but I don't see me running for any BOD slot within the UAMCC anytime soon. Not that I wouldn't want to but its better for this org. to get itself back on track like its doing and along the way get some new guys and gals to run.

For now like Beth and Trevor have stated things are running much better with the admins doing there think along with the Mods and the BOD doing there thing without all the interference a Bulletin board can bring.

David Potter

Good answers. I was actually wondering because one day I may run for a BOD slot here again and hopefully have better success at it then the last time I ran. I wouldn't know if I was to win if I would want to give up being an assistant admin because I enjoy these boards..... but I don't see me running for any BOD slot within the UAMCC anytime soon. Not that I wouldn't want to but its better for this org. to get itself back on track like its doing and along the way get some new guys and gals to run.

For now like Beth and Trevor have stated things are running much better with the admins doing there think along with the Mods and the BOD doing there thing without all the interference a Bulletin board can bring.

why wait to run john ?

you already have the qualifications

1.umacc member in good standing.

2.everybody seems to like you.

3.this board is short 4-7 people

4.S. millian has the authority to appoint people to the position

5.ask for the appointment.........

Last edited: