• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How

cleanhoods

I have one roof i walk that has a heck of a pitch and i have to crawl around on just to pressure wash the exhaust system.The peek is about 30ft up and the end is about 6 ft of ground. This is the flipper it is that wood shingle type roof. Is there an easier and safer way to get around? What would work to ensure grip? Please help?????
Marko

Florin Nutu

I have one roof i walk that has a heck of a pitch and i have to crawl around on just to pressure wash the exhaust system.The peek is about 30ft up and the end is about 6 ft of ground. This is the flipper it is that wood shingle type roof. Is there an easier and safer way to get around? What would work to ensure grip? Please help?????
Marko

They do make shoes that are meant for cedar shingle roofs. You strap them on the bottoms of your boots and they have cleats at the bottom. Check your local roofing supply and they will have them. I forgot the name but when i get home i can take a pic and show you. By your description of the roof it might be too steep even for them. I would check into it but i think if the roof is too steep the restaurant needs to install a landing by the fan so you can perform safely.

cleanhoods

They do make shoes that are meant for cedar shingle roofs. You strap them on the bottoms of your boots and they have cleats at the bottom. Check your local roofing supply and they will have them. I forgot the name but when i get home i can take a pic and show you. By your description of the roof it might be too steep even for them. I would check into it but i think if the roof is too steep the restaurant needs to install a landing by the fan so you can perform safely.

Yes i offered that to them and the guy kinda blew that off lol.Been cleaning for them for years just crawling to the peak is kinda scary at times when at the peak i am kinda ok when at the curb of the fan i am breathing again lol.Will yak tracks work?Thank you florin

Marko

Florin Nutu

The ones I have are made by KORKER. Dont let them give you a false sense of security though. Always tie down.

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 18
  • mail 1.jpg
    mail 1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19