• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good feedback

Jeff LeCours

These are the kinds of emails I like, been getting a lot of good ones

If I have any other projects that need pressure washing, I will certainly let you know. You guys did a Great Job at Windsor Grove and the Board was very impressed with your work and your team's level of professionalism.

Jeff LeCours

This is s series of emails, just some of the stuff you have to deal with, it mentions 3 complaints, 2 of the complaints were about areas we were not suppose to clean at all (concrete rear patios) Start at the bottom and read up. This is the HOA President, I like his style, he has a few difficult residents and he really know how to handle them well. This complaint, sjhe complains about the front door mat, its in all our notice of things the resident should move. The resident complained we didnt clean her building Monday, we werent suppose to we were doing all driveways, sidewalks and curbs on Monday LOL

The project went great the Manager already called today to tell us how impressed he is and to have us go look at two more properties for him

There will always be complaints, usually very few and you deal with them, but the compliments always out number the complaints

Got to love the PWing biz. I have a GREAT CREW 95 degrees and they worked 12 hours and still smiling

Happy 4th everyone

[FONT=&quot]Jeff,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is the third, and last complaint we have heard on the cleaning you did. This person leads a small list of complainers in our neighborhood, and I take all this with a grain of salt. I just thought you would like to see the actual emails I have been working from. This address is 208 xxxxxxx which is at the entrance gate. Note that she wrote this early Tuesday AM, June 29th.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From my point of view, you have an amazing bunch of young men working for you, and they did a terrific job. I have had two different neighbors who said they all seemed "happy" in their work, and that speaks volumes to me about you, and your management style. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We will be happy to have you back again at The Townes. We will probably do all at one time again, in 2012. Randy will contact you when the time comes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope your 4th is a great holiday for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks again for a great job.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]p.s. Here is a copied and pasted reply from xxxxx xxxxxx to my email below. I do not plan to reply to it. This is just FYI.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They did not appear to have done anything to the back of the building. The patio is still a mess and the spider webs are still where they have always been. You might want to check their work on more than one building. I too hope that the shrubs are not permanently damaged and if they are, JL Pressure Washing should be responsible for the damage. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]

xxxxx xxxxx

[FONT=&quot]----- Original Message ----- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good morning xxxxx xxxx:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope by now your entire building has been washed. I am not sure why you thought they would do the back of your building on Monday. The schedule said they would start concrete cleaning on Monday and finish on Tuesday. The buildings would be started at the gate area on Monday afternoon, but maybe they got off schedule.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The 2nd and 3rd paragraphs in the Last Notice asked us to remove all property, including mats, etc from the work area. Sorry your mat and hose were left for them to move out of their way, and I hope they didn't do permanent damage to your shrub.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for our building and the one next door, all comments to me have been very positive about their work. Some have been especially complimentary in the comparison of JL Pressure Washing to the company who cleaned here three years ago. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At least we are all cleaned now, and they should be out of here today. Sorry they did not impress you, but that can happen to anyone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Have a nice day,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ed[/FONT]

----- Original Message -----
[FONT=&quot]From:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ed –[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The water does not worry me so much as seeing my door mat flung in my bushes last night when I got home and my hose house basically toppled over from the carelessness of JL Pressure Washing. I took pictures if you would like me to text them to you and Randy. I also walked down xxxxxxxxx and there weren’t any other doormats flung every where. I am mostly aggravated because one of my bushes was replaced last year and it was the one most affected. I also expected them to do the back of the buildings on xxxxxxxx yesterday, but I am guessing that won’t be done until today or possibly tomorrow? Is that correct? At this point, JL Pressure Washing is not really impressive.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]

xxxxx xxxxxx
[FONT=&quot]
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Pressure Washing Water Supply
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All Residents of the XXXXXXXX:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If the pressure washing people use your spigots for a water source when they are working on or around your building, please allow them to do so. After the cleaning is done, please notify XXXXX or me to let us know how much extra your water bill was for this month over normal, and we will reimburse you for the amount used.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry we didn't forewarn you of this, but it was in a lengthy contract we signed with JL Pressure Washing, and we just decided not to send the entire contract to all owners. We had planned to contact you after the job was finished, but we have had a question about it already, so this message is being sent out today.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your patience,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]xx[/FONT]

Jeff LeCours

You know its been a great year when you get thank you cards from property managers. Got two in the past two months

Quality work and on time service does get noticed