• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

HI and Thanks in advance for all of the stupid questions I may have

Jude Featherstone

Wanted to say HI and thanks in advance for all of the stupid question I will probably have in the very near future.

I started a pressure washing, roof & gutter cleaning business in Indiana recently when I lost my very well paying Job. I have very little start up money and have been doing some very small jobs with a very small pressure washer to get things going. I have experience with pressure washing, but not to the extent that I want to have, and enjoy doing it, and I know this will be a satisfying business for me to get into, because yes.. I actually enjoy doing it when I am doing it, and once a job becomes work, then it is no longer fun.. and I think a JOB should be fun, lol..

As far as competition in my area, there is only 1 other local company that does pressure washing in my town, a small town of about 15000 people. But there are some large companies within working distance, but I dont see any of them doing any local work here.

Once again THANKS in advance for all of my stupidity in the near future. Everyone has to be a newbie sometime I guess.

Scott Millen

Everyone here was a Newbie once, there are very good folks here who will help you out. Doing the homework the most important part of doing the job right, and this is a good place to do your homework.