• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Commander

COMMANDER

I am a newbee and will be asking a lot of questions so be gentle. Im in the process of getting equipt. Wich i believe i have a handle on. My questions will be about chemicals used to clean driveways ,tile ,brick,siding etc. So all advice will be greatly apreciated.thanks in advance look forward to hearing from you

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I am a newbee and will be asking a lot of questions so be gentle. Im in the process of getting equipt. Wich i believe i have a handle on. My questions will be about chemicals used to clean driveways ,tile ,brick,siding etc. So all advice will be greatly apreciated.thanks in advance look forward to hearing from you

Most guys first mistake is buying the worng stuff, make sure your set up correct.

If you can use a UAMCC Distributor member, Bob, Pete , Paul are just a few guys here who might be able to assist you.

Throw up a signature and if you decide you want to take it furture from the start attend a Meeting at www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

Florida is the nest event and you will love the material thats covered. We have a 101 & eviro pressure washing class
you might be interested in if your new.

Mathew Johnson

Most guys first mistake is buying the worng stuff, make sure your set up correct.

If you can use a UAMCC Distributor member, Bob, Pete , Paul are just a few guys here who might be able to assist you.

Throw up a signature and if you decide you want to take it furture from the start attend a Meeting at www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

Florida is the nest event and you will love the material thats covered. We have a 101 & eviro pressure washing class
you might be interested in if your new.

Great advice ROn!

Commander,

If you are in the northeast, here is someone else that will be able to help you, Tom Vogel from ACR Products is a distributor for equipment and supplies, he often has some great deals on used and new equipment. His number is 610-392-1899. He is an excellent resource and is also a UAMCC Vendor member.

He was instrumental in getting me started in the biz 7 years ago and I still buy product from him (actually, got an order from him yesterday). He and his wife hold two educational events, one on the spring and one in the fall, both are held at his shop in Easton PA and are excellent resources for the newbie.

If you need help with sample contracts and some marketing ideas, email me or pm me and I will try to give you some help and ideas.

Last edited: