• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What's With All The Damn Banners?

Ken Fenner

Ahhh advertising. Its a curse to our modern world. Noise. Noise Noise.. its everywhere. To give you a heads up as to what you are seeing on the right of your screen..

The first part is a Google Adwords campaign. You've probably seen them on hundreds of websites. Every click on one of those ads gives the UAMCC a few pennies. Nothing to write home about in and of itself but every penny creates revenue that will lower your cost to be a part of the UAMCC. The banners below the Google ads are actually carefully chosen programs that contractors have used to grow their business. There are actually some very savvy marketing ideas sprinkled in that group of flashy little banners. These are programs that can make you money. We have become affiliated with these for the same reasons we present the Google Ads. To lower the burden of costs to the UAMCC.

This is your organization. Every click or purchase from one of our sponsors takes us contractors closer to sustaining a viable organization.

If you have any questions about any of the programs, feel free to post a question here or contact Michael Kreisle (username FCPWLLC) directly.

Last edited:
If you guys are trying to monetize the site, you might consider putting the ads on the left rather than right since most of us read left to right.

Might get ya a few more clicks.

Hey Carlos.....I need you to do me a little favor.

There's no "Official" signature rules at roofcleaningforums.com, but I would appreciate it if you could shorten up your siggy just a bit to resemble the one you have here.

Thanks!

The UAMCC bbs seems to be picking up some steam these days! :Smiley-2031:

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Carlos.....I need you to do me a little favor.

There's no "Official" signature rules at roofcleaningforums.com, but I would appreciate it if you could shorten up your siggy just a bit to resemble the one you have here.

Thanks!

The UAMCC bbs seems to be picking up some steam these days! :Smiley-2031:

Not a problem Don...consider it done!