• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Powerwashing the Babe Tombstone for the UAMCC???

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Along with Henry Bockman coming up with the "Clean Across America" for the PWNA and coming up with some great projects there over the years I have to say the best one I was ever involved with was when Matt Johnson spearheaded the cleaning of the Cooperstown Hall of fame stadium. This is the link http://www.cleancounty.com/CTarticle.pdf yup that is me on the cover of CT doing some cleaning and putting my life on the line for a cause(My wife and mother werent to happy about me doing that but then again they both know very little scares me which has caused me to do many dumbthings when I was younger. I should have died numerous times racing cars back in the day and getting into some major crashes. Thank God I never hurt anyone or myself but I did total a few cars at a high rate of speed--Young and dumb.

Ron Musgraves lives near Babe Ruths daughter who is a little younger then Ron. She is about 93
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news...7/babe-ruths-daughter-keeps-legacy-alive.html

Anyway my brother in-law has a knack of getting celebs and there phone numbers. He does charity work and he gets some neet celebs to volunteer for his Lou Gehrig Foundation that he started. This year it was at a bar where some big names from some big bands such as Billy Joe's guitarist and one of the Winter Brother guitarist to perform. My Brother law got me the Babe's daughters phone number last year but I could not think what to do about this. I wanted to do it for my website and market it but then I thought I need more to do this then just taking care of myself. It seemed a bit selfish to me.

So I'm wondering maybe I should see if I can get her approval and if I do maybe I'll do it thru the UAMCC as a donation to her.

I would like to propose this to you fellow bber's and also if you guys think its a good idea Then I would like to pass it on to the BOD to see what they think.

Any thoughts??

Attachments

• babe ruth pictures 053.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 053.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 25
  • babe ruth pictures 054.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 054.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 31
  • babe ruth pictures 056.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 056.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 31

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Somthing tells me The Babe doesnt mind. His Family might be another story, I dont think John was or had disrespectful intentions. He is a New Yorker and , well!!! you know how New Yorkers are?

If Babe was my father I dont think I would be upset considering he was one of the best all time players and sorta part of the dynasty.

rest in Peace Babe!!! your the best as far as I'm concerned. NO Steroids just lots of booze and smokes.