• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Apartment roof cleaning

Scott Davis

Just got the signed contract on this apartment roof cleaning yesterday. Nice way to kick off the summer! 21 buildings and 13 garages. Should take about 7-10 days, less if I can get 2 pumps going at once.

apartment.jpg

Jeff LeCours

Just got the signed contract on this apartment roof cleaning yesterday. Nice way to kick off the summer! 21 buildings and 13 garages. Should take about 7-10 days, less if I can get 2 pumps going at once.

apartment.jpg

Congrats

We did a couple months ago 34 apartment buildings and 24 garages and we did them in 6 days with washing the buildings and gutter cleaning. I went great until I got a call about a week later and we toasted about 30 shrubs ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it was run off from downspouts, thought we soaked it great. 30 shrubs out of probably 1000 shrubs and trees, doesnt sound that bad, but looks like crud

I should of had you come do them. Good luck with the project

Scott Davis

lol it happens. On big profile jobs like this we take no chances. We bag the gutters and flood, and now we put gypsum down just in case. 6 days?? Thats really fast. Were they completely covered? How big were the buildings. These are around 12,000 sqft each.

Hey, but no joke, For the right job I have no problem traveling pretty much anywhere.