• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Site

Jim Cooney

I registered my company in the contractors directory on the UAMCC site almost 3 weeks ago. Still does not show up. Why as a paid member am I not able to list my company and my services on the UAMCC website ?

Is anyone taking care of or responsibility of the UAMCC website ?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I registered my company in the contractors directory on the UAMCC site almost 3 weeks ago. Still does not show up. Why as a paid member am I not able to list my company and my services on the UAMCC website ?

Hey Jim I'm sure they are taking care of this like Trevor stated above. This is one of the reasons many of us got a 3 month extension added to our membership because of the mess these guys were left with. When this is all said and Done these bods should be commended for the hard work they had to do with just about ZERO help from the person who could have helped them the most. There trying and there......getting there.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer

Actually, the website was sort of overlooked while we were concentrating on the BBS. We are now focused on the web site and, as you've already seen, changes have been made and more are in the works. Just a reminder, we are looking for volunteers for the Communication Committee.

Jim Cooney

Thank you John(s) and Trevor for your responses and updates. I still stand behind the UAMCC organization 100% and am appreciative for all the BOD and BBS members who have dedicated their time and energies.

James

Server Administrator
@GrimeBusters: When you submit a listing it must be approved first, you must have logged in and found the directory I was working on. It is now finalized and ready to be made public. Your listings have been approved.

Jim Cooney

Thank you once again James for your hard work and success. I hope you are being compensated well.

I still noted several spelling errors and some functions are still not working properly. But I'm sure you are also aware of the work ahead.

I for one really appreciate your efforts James.

@GrimeBusters: When you submit a listing it must be approved first, you must have logged in and found the directory I was working on. It is now finalized and ready to be made public. Your listings have been approved.

James

Server Administrator
For anyone that cannot login, here's a password reset tool. If that doesn't work PM me and I can fix it. Also, if there are any broken links, miss-spelt words, please PM. Thank you!