PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Tampa????

Guy Blackmon
07-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey Guys & Gals, just wanted to see who is going to be at the Tampa event. We will be in Weds. p.m.

Lets get together and "Chew The Fat"

I need to talk to the Commercial Guys and get some tips on how to expand the Commercial side of our business, now that I'm Full-Time.

Roger G. and I are going to get together for golf Thurs..... Anybody Else???????????

Roger Gothorp
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Some of us will be hanging by the pool with something fancy in a glass while others chase the white ball :)

Brian Wendling
07-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I may be going will no more next week. I really want to go but just busy with work and moving my shop. I would love to golf, is there a course at the Hotel and yes we can golf and still have a drink.

Guy Blackmon
07-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Brian, I'm working on course and time. Should have it together next week. Sure hope you can make it. Tampa is going to be Crazy!!!!

Ron Musgraves
04-18-2012, 06:58 AM
I won't be in Tampa
Hey Guys & Gals, just wanted to see who is going to be at the Tampa event. We will be in Weds. p.m.

Lets get together and "Chew The Fat"

I need to talk to the Commercial Guys and get some tips on how to expand the Commercial side of our business, now that I'm Full-Time.

Roger G. and I are going to get together for golf Thurs..... Anybody Else???????????

Doug Rucker
06-14-2012, 06:46 AM
I'll be there. TAMPA 2013. Wouldn't miss it