• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

hello cleaning community!

pigpen

My name is Mike Petrarca.Owner of Southside Powerwash. S,Chicago heights,illinois. My fresh new full time business is going for the trucking,construction industry. Since I have been a mechanic in this trade over 30 years im familiar with this for now,and pressure washing went right along with it. Im quite impressed with this community of very serious pressure washers.I know i will need some advice soon. Feel free to give me any new business wisdom that you all have experienced. Thanks.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Born in Blue Island IL right there by you Pigpen...did you used to work in hog trucks? My father owned and operated a transportation business in Chicago Heights. Funny such a small world, had a mechanic called Pigpen. I know your not that same guy unless your his boy. Pigpen died in 1992 at the age of 86, retired working for carbide. I'm sure you know the area and if you been there for 30 years you would remember when standard oil Blew up? BOOM!!!!!!

I'm from the calumet area born and raised, good luck with your business. South Chicago is the truck capital of the world. Fleet washing would be a good business, one of my first jobs 28 years ago when i was 16 was washing a crane inside Inland Steel. Sold the job myself during the summer, took a cold washer into the plant gas powered and found out real quick they didnt like gas cans around hot steel. LOL

I since 28 years ago teach and help guys like you around the country find the right training and knowledge to further your expectations.

The fellas here at the UAMCC are a good bunch of guys with alot of different backgrounds. You just need to give us a bit more info on what you want to learn.

Please feel free to call me anytime and Welcome to the UAMCC.

My name is Mike Petrarca.Owner of Southside Powerwash. S,Chicago heights,illinois. My fresh new full time business is going for the trucking,construction industry. Since I have been a mechanic in this trade over 30 years im familiar with this for now,and pressure washing went right along with it. Im quite impressed with this community of very serious pressure washers.I know i will need some advice soon. Feel free to give me any new business wisdom that you all have experienced. Thanks.

cleanhoods

welcome pigpen and fell free to browse and use the search feature as well to answer any question or just feel free to ask evry member here is here to help in any way and again welcome!!
Marko

Jeff LeCours

Born in Blue Island IL right there by you Pigpen...did you used to work in hog trucks? My father owned and operated a transportation business in Chicago Heights. Funny such a small world, had a mechanic called Pigpen. I know your not that same guy unless your his boy. Pigpen died in 1992 at the age of 86, retired working for carbide. I'm sure you know the area and if you been there for 30 years you would remember when standard oil Blew up? BOOM!!!!!!

I'm from the calumet area born and raised, good luck with your business. South Chicago is the truck capital of the world. Fleet washing would be a good business, one of my first jobs 28 years ago when i was 16 was washing a crane inside Inland Steel. Sold the job myself during the summer, took a cold washer into the plant gas powered and found out real quick they didnt like gas cans around hot steel. LOL

I since 28 years ago teach and help guys like you around the country find the right training and knowledge to further your expectations.

The fellas here at the UAMCC are a good bunch of guys with alot of different backgrounds. You just need to give us a bit more info on what you want to learn.

Please feel free to call me anytime and Welcome to the UAMCC.

That would be funny if he was the son of Pigpen. Good to find hometown guys on the BB's

Ron from Chicago to Phx, how did you end up in Phx anyway or is it the only place that would take you LOL:tongue: