• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Post pics of your first roof cleaning.

David Vicars

P1000131.jpgP1000133.jpg

This was our first roof cleaninng about four years ago. We also did the house.
This home is in Ohio. Go Bucks. LOL
pencil.png

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Man if only I had my pictures from 4 yrs ago. I fried 2 laptops since then and never backed them up... Dum Da Dum. Where looking at doing a potential Cedar Roof cleaning and staining that the roof has some dangerous pitches to it. I wish they were all flat like that one which we never seemed to get those types

Chris Tucker

Ya welcome back Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Brother Jeff, glad to be back. I was around for the start of this board, if ya look back to the beginning of the roof cleaning threads. Make sure to come on over to RCIA and make a signature. The more of these wonderful forums you post on, the better for your website!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Welcome back Chris to the UAMCC world. Also congrats on from what I've seen the highest ranked website in the powerwashing business according to www.alexa.com Your site comes in around 12,600 around the world. Pretty darn good.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
The first roof I cleaned had to be around 15 years ago when I first got into this biz. I even have a picture of it in my photo album that I use to carry around and try to sell jobs with. One day I will scan those early pictures and post them.

Here's a roof we did awhile back.

Attachments

• movie theater and Roof Pictures 021.jpg
    movie theater and Roof Pictures 021.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20
  • movie theater and Roof Pictures 037.jpg
    movie theater and Roof Pictures 037.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 22
  • movie theater and Roof Pictures 017.jpg
    movie theater and Roof Pictures 017.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 28
  • movie theater and Roof Pictures 018.jpg