• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Largest residential home - Roof cleaning or House washing

Scott Davis

I wanna see the BIGGEST house you have either done a house wash OR roof cleaning on!!! This one was 23,000 sqft!! We did the roof in about 6 hours. The total cost was around $5k. We've done bigger commercial roofs, but I dont know if we'll ever get a bigger house.

Attachments

• Tile Roof2 After.jpg
    Tile Roof2 After.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 11002 Greenbay Before.jpg
    11002 Greenbay Before.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Tile Roof1 Before.jpg
    Tile Roof1 Before.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Tile Roof1 After.jpg
    Tile Roof1 After.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Tile Roof2 Before.jpg
    Tile Roof2 Before.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Tile locations.jpg
    Tile locations.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 60

Jeff LeCours

Wow I wish I was rich enough to be able to actually afford a house that big. That air shot is amazing .

You guys sure do get some sweet roof jobs, congrats

I go no pics of anything close to that

Scott Davis

Wow I wish I was rich enough to be able to actually afford a house that big. That air shot is amazing .

You guys sure do get some sweet roof jobs, congrats

I go no pics of anything close to that

Doesnt have to be anything close to that. Just wanna see youre biggest Job, even if its only 5k sqft or something.

Chris Tharpe

View attachment 3131Its a house wash but several hundred old lady houses combined into one single structure. 3/4 stories 7,000 linear ft, all porches cleaned, building washed, and windows screens removed for Thad to come behind us and clean the windows and replace the screens.

Attachments

• 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 40
  • big.bmp
    698.3 KB · Views: 23
  • largea.jpg
    largea.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 42

Chris Apple

Heres the second one. The first one was right around 10k Square feet. We washed the roof and house on it. Were going back late next week to clean all of their concrete plus a retaining wall. The second house was a shade smaller. It was just a housewash but I used the roof pump to clean 3 tall dryvit chimneys on it (pita). We also removed 1,001 dirt dobber nests from the dryvit (major pita), cleaned the pool surround, and 1000' of vinyl horse farm fence. Itll be sweet when the checks come in for these two!
Big Houses 031.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I wanna see the BIGGEST house you have either done a house wash OR roof cleaning on!!! This one was 23,000 sqft!! We did the roof in about 6 hours. The total cost was around $5k. We've done bigger commercial roofs, but I dont know if we'll ever get a bigger house.

Scott, you will instill alot of confidence in the next customer who has a large home,