• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Toy designed especially for Jeff & Celeste!

Roger Gothorp

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE BUGGER! It eliminates copying & filing receipts - it integrates with QuickBooks and if I don't get one I think I will die!

Jeff - break out the cardboard boxes - HELP HAS ARRIVED!!

Neat Receipt

Jeff LeCours

LOL,

Looks really good, The Neat Desk does a lot. I like it scans business cards to. I have stacks of them and need to organize them for sure. This thing is awesome I think, hgope it isnt to complicated for a Caveman like me

You getting one C

Roger Gothorp

I am so getting at least the little one. I figure I can send it out with Roger and I'll never have to get receipts out of the dryer again!! Should be able to attach to his laptop then I can just transfer the files to Central Command Desk :)

Jeff LeCours

I am so getting at least the little one. I figure I can send it out with Roger and I'll never have to get receipts out of the dryer again!! Should be able to attach to his laptop then I can just transfer the files to Central Command Desk :)

Receipts out of the dryer LOL LOL
I was thinking that too getting the small one for the truck, but the big one does/takes a lot more and its a lot quicker.

thanks

Roger Gothorp

I just love that the software integrates with accounting and customer manager software :) If this is all it's cracked up to be, it will save so much time and heartache!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I got a printer that can scan piles of stuff like that and turn them into PDFs.

Now I've not only got a cluttered desk, but I've also got a pile a foot high that's supposed to be scanned that I never seem to get around to. UGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Roger Gothorp

THIS THING IS THE GREATEST INVENTION SINCE FIRE! It is amazing, simply amazing. Seriously - if you have even the slightest issue with organization, this baby is a MUST. It integrates with QuickBooks like a champ - I am going to fill up a trash can today :)

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Guy they work great, been using them for awhile. It actually eliminated alot of hours, outside sales each have the small one and scan there own cash expense in each week. Saves time and hassel of filing the junk. I must say you still need to keep the original reciepts on Cash....IRS doesnt have to accept Copies.

I have a few of these, get the large one if you think you need it. We dont use the desk top, the smaller ones are great. I carry one in my lartop bag. Very nice when you need a copy of something and need to email it.

ea7d53a8.jpg