• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tampa RT Pictures

Guy Blackmon

Man, Awesome Thurs. Mixer. Contractors Everywhere!!!! Should be a larger crowd tomorrow!!!

IMG_0563RT rez 3.jpgIMG_0570RT rez6.jpgIMG_0553RT rez1.jpg

Greg Nash

I had three keys and didnt even get to try them, the only dissapointment of the weekend. good food good drinks good friends new and old dont get much better.

Roger Gothorp

Tampa was an absolute BLAST...especially for the wives club by the pool :) I'm still trying to recover from the ride home and get my camera sorted out - I know I have photos from some things even though I was a bad example and spent 90% of the time in the water!

Scott Davis

Tampa was an absolute BLAST...especially for the wives club by the pool :) I'm still trying to recover from the ride home and get my camera sorted out - I know I have photos from some things even though I was a bad example and spent 90% of the time in the water!

Yea, I cant believe you spent so much time in the pool. :cool: Hahaha