• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello From IL

Nick Terzo

Hey gang,
My names Nick with Pressure Performance and I just started up a PW company here a few months back and business is good! This is a part time gig for me but fully insured. (to scared to take the risk).
Lots of good info on here and some great looking websites.
Looking foward to all the great info on here!
Nick

Randy Borio

Hey Nick. What part of Illinois are you from???? I'm from Granville, just south of LaSalle Peru area. Give me a call if you need anything.

Nick Terzo

Hey Nick. What part of Illinois are you from???? I'm from Granville, just south of LaSalle Peru area. Give me a call if you need anything.
I am located in Lake County. a town called Mundelein. North of chicago. if you know where six flags is at im about half hour from it. I will love to give ya a call for some info, i am willing to learn lots of "tricks of the trade".
But for now i want to get all my questions written down and then ask them.

Thanks everybody for the welcome!
Nick