• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Lexington KY window cleaning and pressure washing

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
I just got a taste of some mid rise washing and window cleaning. Teamed up with local Window cleaner to get a section of this building that we just couldn't get a lift to. I learned a bit about hanging over the edge. LOL

I got a picture of the washing and a video of the window cleaning too.

This is not me in the video or picture.

swing_pressure_washing1.jpg

Last edited:

Damaris Sutton

Yep, that could be dangerous. Being able to work from those heights and being properly trained to work from those heights are 2 different things. Lets see if anyone gets what I am trying to say.

wgasa

Sweet rigger looks like a skypro ?.what is the outreach on that roller 2 or 3 ft? 4 point chairs ???? I've got a couple 2 point seatboards, edge roller's parapet clamps cornice hooks rope bags a bunch of sit harness etc that are collecting dust,I'll sell um cheap if your getting into the rope end of building cleaning. Rolling riggers are the way to go fast easy and alot less hassle than counter weight cage's. I stopped due to insurance & age . Learn everything he is willing to teach you, you will have a couple OH ___'s but thats learning and you will never fall.

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Sweet rigger looks like a skypro ?.what is the outreach on that roller 2 or 3 ft? 4 point chairs ???? I've got a couple 2 point seatboards, edge roller's parapet clamps cornice hooks rope bags a bunch of sit harness etc that are collecting dust,I'll sell um cheap if your getting into the rope end of building cleaning. Rolling riggers are the way to go fast easy and alot less hassle than counter weight cage's. I stopped due to insurance & age . Learn everything he is willing to teach you, you will have a couple OH ___'s but thats learning and you will never fall.

It is a Fitch Mid Roller. Do you have a roller? Give me a call.... Even if I can't take it off your hands, I know someone that might.