• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

First time Bid on commercial cleaning

Maid 2 Shine

Hello Im a newbie!! Im happy to be here!! I think this site is really helpful! Ive read a lot of good information on here.. I'm in need of some help though. Just started a Commercial/residential Cleaning service and i need help???? I have no clue on how to bid, write a proposal?? I also dont know how to charge.. Im in the state of N.Carolina.. If anyone has any helpful information that can help me pls let me know asap.. Any advice on what i need to ask for or be careful about.. or any contracts that i need to write up pls advice me.. Thank you!!!

Mathew Johnson

Call Celeste at the PWNC.Org... People will rarely talk price on the BBS. You may want to get some help and experience before you tackel any large projects. If you get in over your head, your will be out of business before you get started. Please call me and I may be able to help you out and share some contracts and stuff. Cant really help you with pricing because competitive pricing often tends to be regional. If you have another contractor in your area offering 88 dollar house washes, you will be hard pressed to land a 550 dollar house wash.

Call when u can

Guy Blackmon

Hello Im a newbie!! Im happy to be here!! I think this site is really helpful! Ive read a lot of good information on here.. I'm in need of some help though. Just started a Commercial/residential Cleaning service and i need help???? I have no clue on how to bid, write a proposal?? I also dont know how to charge.. Im in the state of N.Carolina.. If anyone has any helpful information that can help me pls let me know asap.. Any advice on what i need to ask for or be careful about.. or any contracts that i need to write up pls advice me.. Thank you!!!

Hey My Friend!! And Welcome!!! Please go to your controls feature and fill out your signature so we know who you are and where you're from. I'm in N.C. too so if you need some advice, gimme a call. Always glad to help!

Roger Gothorp

Maid........where specifically are you? We're picking a date this week to have a get together in January - send me an email with your info so I can be sure you get on the email list.

Celeste
(PWNC Admin - www.pwnc.org)

Mathew Johnson

If you want buy a business cheap, ask my wife houw much she would sell it for at 530 in the morning.... And so the day starts. Center this am, then meet with crew when they wake up to wash 2 small houses and hopefully finish up one of the cabins today

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.650178,-74.963302

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318157835.182590.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318157835.182590.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 30

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I think I drank to 5:30 in the morning:). It's Sunday Matt.. Suppose to be a day of rest to get over hangovers:)
These days we never do residential on Sundays but commercial it seems always carries us into Sundays.

Seriously on the Hangover part that wasn't true but we did go to a 5 star restaurant last night and sat at the table where We took Linda and Andy last time and they signed over a Boston Redsox pic. Of the Babe which was right next to my table. Only one other person is getting that picture because he's lost in the south somewhere and he still talks like he was born near his beloved Bastan(spelled the way he says it..haha). You know him as the Condo King.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

Hello, are you still with us???????