• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Leaving for......

Scott Davis

Iraq tomorrow morning. Should be in Dubai around 4am texas time on Monday, I think, and in iraq within 2 days after that. So around Wednesday or Thursday. I will try and get on here when I get there, but if I can't Ill have Celeste get on and say so.

Thanks guys!!

Eric Flynn

Scott,

Take care of yourself bro.
I'm sorry we haven't gotten a chance to meet yet, but we will! I'll buy you a cold beer at BT when you get back, lol.

Scott Millen

Scott, keep your head down and your ammo dry. We'll keep you on the prayer list.

If you can be in touch from over there, keep us in the loop, and let us know where to send the care packages.

Carlos Gonzales

Scott...thanks for participating on the BBS all the way from IRAQ.

How are you doing over there? If it is okay, can we send mail to you? If so, hit us with your address....

Stay safe!

Scott Davis

Scott...thanks for participating on the BBS all the way from IRAQ.

How are you doing over there? If it is okay, can we send mail to you? If so, hit us with your address....

Stay safe!

Man Im doing great! I actually have more time to participate in the boards now, because Im working a desk job! I almost think im on here too much.

Yea I can get mail my address is:

G6 Camp Echo
APO AE09332

Carlos Gonzales

Man Im doing great! I actually have more time to participate in the boards now, because Im working a desk job! I almost think im on here too much.

Yea I can get mail my address is:

G6 Camp Echo
APO AE09332

All right everyone...care package time for Scott D.

Scott...standby for the cup cakes and doughnuts!! LOL