• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jonathan Ellis - Kleen Crete........Pray for his recovery

Roger Gothorp

From Facebook:

"Please pray for Jonathan. He was in a near fatal accident yesterday morning at 4:30 am. He is in the ICU at grady. I am his wife and you can call me to check on him.770-871-8580. Thank you for your prayers!"

Time to rally prayers again - this industry has proven time and again that we come together for a fellow washer.

Celeste

Jeff LeCours

Lisa, Joshua, Jessica and I will add Johnathan and his family to our bedtime prayers

Such a nice guy always on these BB's, hoping for a full & speedy recovery

Roger Gothorp

I most recently read (by Nichole) that he was supposed to have surgery today but it was postponed due to swelling. Most damage was to his face (small bones) and that the outcome could be blindness or he may get partial vision in one eye.

Roger Gothorp

From Facebook seconds ago:

Jonathan is in surgery. Please keep him prayer. I will update once I know. Thank you for continued support. Jonathan is the strong one in the relationship. I'm having to be strong for Jonathan, all 3 kids and the one in the womb. There's no strength left for myself so I appreciate all the support sincerely.

Carlos Gonzales

From his wife over on FB:
Sorry
it took so ling for an update but I am sooo tired. The surgery went ok.
The bones were completely shattered like egg shells. They had to put
steal plates to create an eye socket. He is recovering nicely. Thank you
for all the continued support and prayers! Should come home tomorrow!!! Thank you to all you have do...nated. You will be blessed beyond measures!!