• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Nova Scotia

Cameron Queen

Hello everyone, just joined up and filled out my details.. so here's the first post. Long time reader, first time poster you could say. I look forward to gaining more knowledge on the forum and hopefully being able to impart a little of my meager wisdom as well!

I have not been in the business long but some extremely hard work and determination is paying off well at the moment as I finally feel like the learning curve is flattening out a little....

Just getting to grips with the tools here, but I'll see if I can attach a couple of recent house-wash pics for you. Thanks.

IMG00056-20100920-1317.jpgIMG00060-20100920-1341.jpgIMG00054-20100920-1108.jpg

Tim Fields

Welcome Cameron,

At first glance, I thought that you had registered as "Camera Queen".

I thought that Larry had finally showed up with his bubble pics.

Enough of that, welcome, read, ask, enjoy.

Repeat.

Jim Cooney

Welcome Cameron Queen.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime for my home address so I can arraign to have you ship me some of the worlds most delicious lobsters !!!