• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks Russ Johnson!

Russ Spence

Christmas came early today via Russ Johnson at Southside Equipment !

Attachments

• new rig.jpg
    new rig.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 72

Rob Huffman

Come on man...you got to show more pics than that. How many units you have on that things Russ? Are they all 5's pr 8's? And whats the tank size?
Just when I felt like I have enough units you go one up...LOL. Nice rig man,,,,REAL NICE!!!!

Russ Spence

Its an older 5.5 gpm Alkota on the back and the two you see are 8gpm @ 3000 Hydroteks with the new upgraded 27hp Kohlers

I already had that trailer and the tank is a 525 but those Hydroteks make the dang tank look small dont they!

Russ Spence

You the Concrete King brother, ya whats on there 3 machines, more pictures!!!!!!!

I am going to rework the trailer this weekend and tweak it a little, by the way "concrete king"? haha I just finished the 9 floor highrise and now I have 7 buildings on 2 properties to do for the govt at the VA hospital in Montgomery and in Tuskegee Alabama, the total is almost 3 million sq feet.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
That's ridiculous, I wouldn't want to pay to keep that thing fueled! lol
Lol Yea Russ's Rig would be more my speed. That Rig Russ knows the guy...and who ever says size matters anyway. Its how you use it that counts..or something like that:biggrin:

Now if you had a truck like this then you can pull just about anything but then shear off the top of it as you pull into a parking garage DOH!

Attachments

• babe ruth pictures 018.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 018.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 34
  • babe ruth pictures 014.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 014.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Russ Spence

Attached Thumbnails

Now that is the king of rigs..Untill I pass him next year...errrr I wish
Funny you posted this, I got a call from my home town today and Wetfoot aka Bradley that runs this rig was seen washing a WalMart and the wastewater was running off site and water was all over the parking lot, no reclaim being used, not even a vacuum hose rolled out anywhere.

I guess that is how he fuels the rig by short cutting his customers.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
wow? No comments on the above post??????

Hey Russ I thought you and Bradley were friends. I don't know what to say about the above post except to say this. WalMart has been fined up to $4,000,000 yes that right $4,000,000 for letting dirty water go down there storm drains. Thats a fact and you can look it up. As for Bradley I don't know him except as WetFoot and if thats what he's doing it won't be long before WalMart puts a stop to it and lets others bid on his accounts. For all the Equipment WetFoot has if he is doing that Russ thats just a Darn shame!!!

Russ Spence

I have never even spoke to him except on the boards John, he seems like a nice guy. Last year I saw them working at the local walmart and they destroyed the finish on some new tile going into the front doorway of a new store, they left one of those 36 in turbo twisters sitting and running in a couple of different places and it dug in to the tile pretty bad, also the gouged up the concrete using too much pressure removing gum. I called him out on it and he blamed it on his labor, I then reminded him that no matter who did it he is still responsible!

I am sure he would say it was not him again this time, I had a store manager call me last week and beg me to come instead of him but we could not get it on the schedule that fast so I am waiting to see the result, he too said that he caught them not doing the job properly. This was in a different city than the other night as well. The other night was in Montgomery and another contractor from the boards called me while he watched him and was not sure if it were his company untile he told me what was on the side of the tank (MANY BUSINESS SERVICES). Thats the company name and here is their site http://manybusinessservices.com/

Its just sad to have a sweet deal like that and not do the right thing by the company you are working for dont ya think?

Last edited:

Jim Cooney

Two of the three "contractors" here in the Phoenix market do not reclaim a drop of water. It's a shame that this irresponsible violation of contract reflects on the industry as a whole.

Funny you posted this, I got a call from my home town today and Wetfoot aka Bradley that runs this rig was seen washing a WalMart and the wastewater was running off site and water was all over the parking lot, no reclaim being used, not even a vacuum hose rolled out anywhere.

I guess that is how he fuels the rig by short cutting his customers.