• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Charleston's 1st UAMCC Member

Guy Blackmon

Please Welcome A Good Friend Of Mine, William Page To The UAMCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Buddy For Your Support!!!!!!!!

The Union Is Glad To Have You!!! Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to put that in there. IMG_1064resz.jpg

Tim Fields

Welcome William.

The UAMCC has, for the most part, always been a pretty decent place.

With you as a part of it now, it is even a better place.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Not quite sure what that means. Anyone I "hang" with is a right set of guys or I would not be with them.
Hey William I was horsing around with Jeffs words. Doesn't mean anything. But in case your wondering "William Hung" was from American Idol that was a big hit with the kids. Welcome aboard.

Trevor Steel

Welcome aboard William we are so glad to have you! Call me sometime alot has changed since Myrtle Beach! Thanks for showing confidence in the vision of this org.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
William, you sneaky rascal. Where'd you run off to so fast? I wish Shelly and I had gotten a chance to see you.