• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Drought?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Drought??? what drought. Where supposed to be in a global warming according to the tobacco king Al Gore and its already snowed today by me about 7 inches and more to come tomorrow.

Seriously I do believe there are drought area's thruout this country and all I can say about that is let it rain.....and also learn how you can work with the drought to continuously make money-----GOOD LUCK

Russ Spence

IMO only those that allow them selves be be effected are the ones who have a problem, we worked all year last year in some of those areas

Randall Brooks

We are officially expected to be completely out of the drought by next week. The whole state of NC!!! Only the most SW part of the state is still in abnormally dry condition. :Smiley-2135:
First time in two years!!!

Randall Brooks

I guess were out of a drought now for certin...This is some pics of part of our county this morning. School even had to be canceled. Wife called and said there about to shut down her office to evacuate. Rain called for all week still to come.

Attachments

• Flooding.jpg
    Flooding.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Flood.jpg
    Flood.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 37

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
Even though the drought here is over most of the northern counties still have water restrictions in place and probably will for awhile.