• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Poll for Best Month to have a UAMCC Convention

Best Month to have a UAMCC Convention

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Take this Poll and pick what month works best for you and why. The Months listed will not show days of the month so add that in with your post around what days work good for you and why once again.

There is nothing to hide here so the polls will reflect your names. This should be fun because its the very first planning stage of a potential Convention and it starts right here with this Poll.

Don't be shy and Vote and say why you voted the way you did.
This Poll will only last 2 weeks so the Convention Committee can start moving ahead.

Thanks --John T.

Attachments

• convention and other pictures 025.jpg
    convention and other pictures 025.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 14

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
John, based on your poll from just after the Orlando Convention, about half will pick October. Here's my thoughts: Winter = no or reduced income for most pwers. October=tip jar is full. As I recall, 20 out of 39 responded October, though I would love to be able to do Feb/March - though March is my "crazy busy" season.

Roger Gothorp

Agree with February - get folks ramped up and excited to go out and get going. If announced EARLY enough (ie, the fall before while the tip jars are full) folks would rat hole the funds since most are a little tight in February. Just got to plan and promote EARLY :)

Jim Cooney

September is about the only [slower] month we have ever consistently encountered. I realize that may contractors are slow during the winter months because of weather [don't have that issue in Phoenix]. October, November and December we are always slammed working with PM's and nationwide account rep's for the following years contracts. December our PM's discover extra funding in their current year's budgets and we get slammed helping them exhaust their remaining budgets. Last year we worked almost all of Xmas weekend and through New Years eve.

Majority rules (as it should be). Whatever fits the majority of members schedule I will do my best to be available.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Agree with February - get folks ramped up and excited to go out and get going. If announced EARLY enough (ie, the fall before while the tip jars are full) folks would rat hole the funds since most are a little tight in February. Just got to plan and promote EARLY :)
I was only able to put up to 10 months on the poll. If I could edit that Poll I would have knocked out May(Because most everyone is busy that time of year) and put Feb in its place. Good point Celeste

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I may be wrong, but when/where is less important than what will be learned.

True as long as one can afford to be there......Unless you can make it where they "Can't afford to NOT be there".

You know John a good slogan along the way is always a sales plus. I don't know who may still have this but here's last years brochure of the Convention the UAMCC had in Orlando.

This is not about next year vs 2009. Its about looking at everything to see what you can come up with.

Attachments

• UAMCC_ConventionTradeshow2009.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 16