• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2 hot boxes for sale

Russ Spence

I have two hot boxes I bought from Bob, one has been used a good bit and is a 12v model but it works fantastic, it has only had one issue andit only needed an ignitor so it was replaced about 8 months ago.

The other is a 115v model it has almost never been used.

I will take 950 for the 115v and 750 for the 12v if anyone is intrested or I will just keep them for good luck! LOL

Both handle up to 6 gpm

Attachments

• hot box pics 002.jpg
    hot box pics 002.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 38
  • hot box pics 001.jpg
    hot box pics 001.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 43

Vic Irish

There should be a garage sale section in this forum.
Would be neat to have pictures posted in it, like these of Russes, then when it is sold, the picture will still be there.
If people sell something off Craigslist, for example, then a month after the sale, the link and pictures are gone.
Two cents,
Still learning,
vic

P.S.- What is a hot box? Is it an add on for cold water pressure washers?

Last edited:

Jack Keough

Hey Russ If you still have these for sale I would be happy to put the photo and your contact info on the wall at my shop for anyone that may be interested in them.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
There should be a garage sale section in this forum.
Would be neat to have pictures posted in it, like these of Russes, then when it is sold, the picture will still be there.
If people sell something off Craigslist, for example, then a month after the sale, the link and pictures are gone.
Two cents,
Still learning,
vic

P.S.- What is a hot box? Is it an add on for cold water pressure washers?

Hot box is basically a heater to hook up to a cold water machine so you can heat your water. they are portable so you can hook it up on an as needed basis so you don;t have to carry it around all the time.

Vic Irish

Hot box is basically a heater to hook up to a cold water machine so you can heat your water. they are portable so you can hook it up on an as needed basis so you don;t have to carry it around all the time.

Supply water to hot box to PW or Supply to PW to hot box?
Thank you, Doug!
vic