• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Donations to the UAMCC to help them along

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I'm going to send the UAMCC a $50 donation right now to help them with some projects there working on. I made $1500 yesterday and yes I have bills like everyone else but a simple donation of whatever denominator that makes you happy, would any of you also like to donate to the UAMCC some surely needed $$$$ that they can stretch that out to go along way??

Like I said they need all the help they can get. Down the road maybe I can set up a chinese auction for them to secure more money. We can do 50/50's etc.

So I offer to the UAMCC this $50. Does anyone want to also donate a few bucks to help them out. Common people lets do it even if its $5,$10 etc. Lets do it for them to help us. Its not much but we are mostly making money and just to give them a skim off the top can go along way.

Think about it and it would be great that I'm not all alone in doing this to further jump start this org. Common. Lets do it.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Just go to your Paypal account and fill in the words uamcc@exteriorcleaning.com and then zap over the money. Thats what I just did. Life is good so I want to share some of my small incy weency wealth and if it helps one contractor or it helps the org. at all I feel blessed.
This is not much but for what Trevor,Guy,John,Mike,Scott and some others this is the least I can do. Below is my payment:

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Hello John Tornabene,

Your payment for $50.00 USD to uamcc@exteriorcleaning.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Thanks John, I was wondering what the $50 was for. LOL

FYI, since we got rid of you-know-who, the UAMCC's PayPal address is now donations@uamcc.org. (The .org was still owned by you-know-who, so we had to use a different address.)