• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey guys!

Allison Hester

Hey guys! I just found this board and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Allison Hester and I'm the former editor of Cleaner Times Magazine ('94-'98, then again part-time starting in '09). My best industry friend, Steve Stephens of HydroTech Pressure Cleaning Technologies, and I have started a new business venture, Steve Stephens Consulting.

We just released our first book, The Pressure Cleaning Bible: Marketing, and are getting great reviews so far.

We are also starting a new online magazine written for contractors, by contractors (and me), Pressure Cleaning Contractor. I will be posting more on this and am looking for contractors interested in contributing to the magazine. We also want to know what types of articles you would like us to include.

I look forward to searching the board and getting to know you all better. Thanks!

Allison Hester
Assistant Director
Steve Stephens Consulting
Editor
Pressure Cleaning Contractor Online Magazine
www.stevestephens.biz
ssconsulting@live.com
501-517-1620

Russ Spence

Hey guys! I just found this board and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Allison Hester and I'm the former editor of Cleaner Times Magazine ('94-'98, then again part-time starting in '09). My best industry friend, Steve Stephens of HydroTech Pressure Cleaning Technologies, and I have started a new business venture, Steve Stephens Consulting.

We just released our first book, The Pressure Cleaning Bible: Marketing, and are getting great reviews so far.

We are also starting a new online magazine written for contractors, by contractors (and me), Pressure Cleaning Contractor. I will be posting more on this and am looking for contractors interested in contributing to the magazine. We also want to know what types of articles you would like us to include.

I look forward to searching the board and getting to know you all better. Thanks!

Allison Hester
Assistant Director
Steve Stephens Consulting
Editor
Pressure Cleaning Contractor Online Magazine
www.stevestephens.biz
ssconsulting@live.com
501-517-1620
guess who????