PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Guy Blackmon
11-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Here's hoping that you and your Families have a safe and Peaceful Thanksgiving!!!

Eat Till It Hurts, Find A Couch, Watch The Games!!!!

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

John Tornabene
11-25-2010, 11:49 AM
Right back at ya Guy. Happy Thanksgiving to all and enoy your days with your love ones....and the couch. I'll be at my sisters, being around family,Enjoying good company,Food and some good spirits:redface: Then we'll all plop on the couch and yap the night away....

Rob Huffman
11-25-2010, 12:12 PM
We started yesterday...had an early Thanksgiving for my step daughter and now my lazy butt is eating all the leftovers...

Happy Thanksgiving too all the members and non members too. Hope the BOD can take the day off...

David Vicars
11-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Happy Thankgiving to all.

Food is almost ready. Woot Woot.

Allison Hester
11-25-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm currently working on seconds. Hope everyone has had a blessed day!

John Tornabene
11-26-2010, 02:38 AM
From my Grandmaother down to my little girl it was a spercial day. We drank, we ate, we did a night cap and all along talked about the daily topics. Its always fun having these discussions and just soaking it all in. Now hours later where home, my family is asleep and I am still here. One day my sleep disorder will be over. 28 yrs of shift work can do that to ya. Still I enoy reading these bb's and then shut down with alot of thoughts in my head for the next day.

All in all life is good and I hope you all enjoyed this day of giving as much as I enjoyed mine.

Chris Tucker
11-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanks John! We had deep fried turkey, but my sis forgot the cranberry sauce.