• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

PCC Magazine Poll -- Truck or Trailer Mount

Allison Hester

Pressure Cleaning Contractor magazine needs your opinion. We are taking a poll. Trailer mount or truck mount? Give as much information as you like. The purpose is to help each other, sift through all the drawbacks & benefits. We will include your name and company with your response in the magazine. We will compile a detailed list of the pros and cons, so be thorough, specific and have fun. You can list your comments here, PM me, or email me at ssconsulting@live.com.

And if you haven't signed up for the premiere issue, go to our website -- www.stevestephens.biz and sign up!

Thanks guys!

Russ Spence

We have both, I like the ease of the use of an open trailer but the conveniance of a truck mount is nice, really it depends on the type of washing you do.

If you are doing only 1 thing the truck is the way to go. If you are cleaning multiple items then you really need the trailer.

We have both and use the accordingly.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
We have both truck mount and trailers. I prefer the open trailers as you can work around them very easily. I do recomend getting a trailer that can hold all your implements for washing from flat surface cleaners,detergent drums to ladders if needed. All of our trailers and trucks hold 3 machines each. Two always working and one for backup. All our trailers have large panels on the side for advertising (4x7ft). You can read them going down the road at 45mph.