• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Suttner Dual Lance Special

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Daily Deals!
1/6/11
Suttner ST-54 Dual Lance

ST54_dual_lance.jpg

Part # 7222 $39.83

This item still qualifies for our FREE SHIPPING!

For use when high and low pressures are needed such as downstream soap applications. ST-54 has a protective lip on the side handle and a stainless steel internal adjustment rod for longer life.
38" Zinc-Plated Dual Lance Wand, 1/4” MPT Inlet, Dual 1/4" Pipes with 1/4” FPT Outlets, 4,500 PSI, 10.5 GPM, 300 Degrees Fahrenheit

Jim Cooney

Great wand, much better than the M-T-M. I've had a M-T-M fail on me with less than 20 hours on it.

We only purchase the Suttner or Generals now. At $40.00, unbeatable price. I'd order a few Paul, but just checked our inventory and I have 4 spares in stock.

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
You can never have too many spares. Besides at the rate your going you will need at least 20 more for all the crews you are going to put on.

Jim Cooney

Probably right Paul. But right now I am comfortable with 4 spares and 4 other in service. Since I did away with our last M-T-M dual lance, our Generals and Suttners have worked flawlessly.

It helps that I have trained each employee that there is absolutely zero need to twist the handle closed like Hercules. Tends to promote the failure of the seal and stem.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Daily Deals!
1/6/11
Suttner ST-54 Dual Lance

ST54_dual_lance.jpg

Part # 7222 $39.83

This item still qualifies for our FREE SHIPPING!

For use when high and low pressures are needed such as downstream soap applications. ST-54 has a protective lip on the side handle and a stainless steel internal adjustment rod for longer life.
38" Zinc-Plated Dual Lance Wand, 1/4” MPT Inlet, Dual 1/4" Pipes with 1/4” FPT Outlets, 4,500 PSI, 10.5 GPM, 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
All I have to say IS WOW