• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tired franchise owner

Ronnie

Hello everyone Ron from Ohio I have been a franchise owner of a commercial cleaning buisness for 9 years. I am considering a power washing buisness. Mostly residential house washing and any thing else that a good cold water machine could tackle. And in the future purchasing a hot water rig. I dont want to ge in over my head . Now I am interseted in any training and advice that I can get from forums like this. Gaining knowledge is key .

David Vicars

Bob from Pressure Tek is in Cleveland. He is a distributor and a wealth of knowledge.

You could also call Russ Johnson and Paul Kassander. They are great guys and know their stuff.

Use the search feature at the top right and read for hours.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Janiking is a great Franchise, many of the janikings here in Phx have pressure washing vans.

They actually pressure wash a very large account I wanted in Scottsdale. They got it because they needed janitor service and wanted to write one check. They have actually been doing a decent job.

I would personally by hydrotec or alladin if you cannot afford Landa. I would stay away from lower end manufactures do to down time experience with other machines.

Shop around your market, cheaper is not always better. You will however find machines costing 8,000 and some 4,000 having the specs. All machines look the same but actually are built very different. Often the cheaper ones fall apart after heavy use. Litterally fall apart, if your using them for residential they work fine. If you need idustrial stuff Mighty M is the way to go. Hydrotec builds great intermediate machines. There industrial lines are great also, I would say over all service and sales they are great.

I wont mention who to buy from or not to buy from. all the distributors online are good folks and take care of there customers.

If you have questions about real training and Issues theres guys here that are willing to help you. Good luck and maybe you should attend a Networking meeting look at actual contractors that are set up running successful business in the mobile cleaing industry. www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

Ronnie

Thanks guys for the info, Franchisees profit margins are poor not sure if I want to stay with my present buisness . I think its time to start a LLC. Either way PW is the way to go. Janiking would be great as far as marketing and reaching potential clients but they would also take a more than fair amount of my profits.

Chris Tharpe

Janiking is one of the most profitable companies in the world from franchising. The franchiseE gets the bad end of the deal $10.00 - $20.00 per hour self employment