• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Help!

Hello,
I was wondering if any of you could help me, I just got one of my first huge jobs doing power washing for a local hotel in my area. I am needing to make up a contract for the property manager and I don't really know what I need to include in it. If any of you have any examples that I could use to help me do up one of my own..I would really appreciate it. I am also wondering what everyone does for marketing techniques? How do you find leads? I have contacted property managers and most of them do not want to give me the time of the day. I would really appreciate any advice any of you have.
Thanks,
Jordan Romero
J&J Extreme Power Washing, LLC
www.jjextremepowerwashing.com
602-316-3833

Douglas Hicks

What you will do

We's a gonna squirt water on your building and wash off the dirts.

What you will not do

We's a not gonna moppa the sidewalks

What they have to do to get ready for you

Youse gotta get all those cars off the east side of the building from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, or we's not gonna be responsible for hte paint falling off.

What they furnish

We's a gonna use your water and trash cans for our empty chemical cans
We's a gonns use yousa ****ors to **** in. If you not letta use yousa a ****ord, we gonna **** inna bushes.

Paymnent

Yousa gonna givva us a bag of money when we's a donna squriting water onna the building

Feel free to make minor changes. Be specific,what you will do, and what you will not do. what is the owner responsible for. What if he does not do his part? Did you take before & afters? Write the payment schedule. Get a signed dated contract As you get experience, you will keep changing your contracts. My legal stuff was written by my attorney, and runs 4.5 pages

Jim Cooney

You don't have the job until you have a signed contract. I'd be willing to email you examples of our commercial contracts and proposals, just send me an email Jordan.

Along with your proposal or service contract, I suggest you also provide certificates of your insurance.

As far as leads and getting your foot in the door, much information has already been posted in past threads. Do a search, read and learn. And never, ever become disappointed after 12 doors in a row do not open for you, as the next door most likely will. You need to develop a long term relationship with a PM company, and if your provide quality and dependable worth ethics, PM's will remain devoted to you, and their own word of mouth referrals are worth more than any advertising money can buy.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Jordan, how is this job going? Have you done it yet? If you need any help or have any other questions, feel free to call or email me.