• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from South Jersey-Philadelphia

drewhew2

Hi Guys And Gals-Good luck to all you packer & steeler fans! I am in need of a good roof cleaning company name-any suggestions? Thanks Drew

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hi Guys And Gals-Good luck to all you packer & steeler fans! I am in need of a good roof cleaning company name-any suggestions? Thanks Drew

Welcome aboard Drew. I am assuming you are looking for suggestions for a name for a roof cleaning company you are starting, is that correct?

drewhew2

Hi Mike, I worded that alittte wacky-I be a roof cleaner need a new name-dba-a catcht one-Thanks for replying though! Drew