• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Sorry for my recent invisibility

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
As many of you are aware, I have been having some health issues in the last few months. While not life-threatening, they have been a set back to my ability, and frankly, desire to be active on our BBS. Rest assured, I have been actively participating on our BOD calls and remain committed to the growth of the UAMCC. I am excited with the progress we are making and look forward to upcoming announcements.

Recently, I sent out the first issue of the reincarnated Pressure Washing News. Hopefully, you have all received it. If not, please let me know. The plan is for PWN to be monthly, and I am currently working on the next issue. Contributions will be greatly appreciated. We will be adding a contractor spotlight, so if you would like to write something about YOUR business (members only, please!) let me know ASAP. The next issue will be going out by the end of February.

There are some killer things in the works that should bear fruit very, very soon. Your trust in our organization will be rewarded and I hope, will inspire more of our members to get involved. (Adding to our roles would be nice too!)

Rob Huffman

No excuses big guy. I will have to start poking chests with my finger if you let it happen anymore. Just kidding. Get well soon buddy...

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey John thanks for the Call and I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better as of late. I looked thru my spam mail and I never did recieve any email either about the UAMCC but then again my PC was spamming everyone last week so maybe it got lost there somewhere.

I'm looking forward to hearing whats ahead for the UAMCC since you wouldn't let the cat out of the bag but the excitement in your voice is a give-a-way that something good is down the pike. I will keep in mind what you said about somethings in the past but at the very least I will try to keep my end of the bargain up as far as helping with this bb. Hopefully you feel up to it to attend the ACR RT in a few weeks and this time I'll try to keep Rob away from trying to poke holes thru you with his runaway finger:rolleyes: