• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello

Jonathan Ellis

Thank you.

Hey tell everybody about yourself and biz

Merry Christmas

Sorry Jeff,

I started in business in 2003 with my main focus on fleets. Over the past 6 months, I have been redoing the company, name change, focusing on flatwork over fleets, new website (hopefully up by the end of the year) new more responsible employees and a sales staff of two. Looking forward to growing a nice, reputable concrete kleening company here in GA.

Jonathan Ellis

After rereading this you asked about me as well.

I have the most amazing wife that a guy could ask for and the two most incredible kids anyone could imagine. Noah is the oldest at 4 and Noelle just turned 2. My time is consumed between them, work and my church. That consumes my life.