• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from South Florida

gepw44

Hey guys. My name is Kenneth Bolsch and I am the owner of Green Earth Powerwashing & Recovery. I would like to meet and network with any one in my area to see if we might be able to help each other out. I have been on jobs that I could use an extra machine but do not know of any qualified companies in my area. I am new to the forum. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Attachments

• 360.jpg
    360.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 30

gepw44

Yes, it's an ICES rig. Hydro Tech, 9 GPM with wast water reclaim unit. I see that you are on the board for UAMCC. Have you guys ever looked to do any type of group health care plan for the power washing industry? I used to be in the restaurant industry and we where involved in a health care plan just for restaurants. Being a small business owner, I cant float a health care plan. Let me know your thoughts. Nice web site. You seem to be a top notch company. Do you have any PNC Banks in your neck of the woods?

Guy Blackmon

Yes, it's an ICES rig. Hydro Tech, 9 GPM with wast water reclaim unit. I see that you are on the board for UAMCC. Have you guys ever looked to do any type of group health care plan for the power washing industry? I used to be in the restaurant industry and we where involved in a health care plan just for restaurants. Being a small business owner, I cant float a health care plan. Let me know your thoughts. Nice web site. You seem to be a top notch company. Do you have any PNC Banks in your neck of the woods?

No we haven't Ken. I think something like that could be looked into in the future though. Never heard of PNC banks this way.

Affordable Health Insurance for small business owners is a concern for us all.

Thanks!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Ken sweet set-up. What did that wrap on a truck like yours cost ya if you don't mind me asking. I keep thinking of doing that to one of my pickups.

I like the thought process you have there about a group Health care plan amongst Powerwashers. On my "Other job" thats exactly what we do for our Dental plan. Group Policies are the way to go and maybe one day this org. can look into something like that. There is so many Powerwashers in your state and if some of you can ban together its a possibility to get a group policy going.

As you read thru these bulletin boards one of the things you will see is Roundtable events that are scheduled. There is one here in PA thats coming up in 2 weeks, Another one in Milwaukee soon after and another one in Louisiana. There is a PWNC event Scheduled also amongst some other Roundtables, Conventions etc thru-out the year.

The Reason I'm bringing this to your attention is that you may want to attend one of these events to network and get the feel of what these are all about. With that knowledge you can with some other Florida PW guys look to do a RT if there's not one already and invite an Insurance guy who does Group Policies to speak to you guys. They would jump on that opportunity and it could be the foundation for a Group Policy plan that can work for you guys.

I like the way you think.