• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Free Drawing for Gift Card Powerwashstore.com Powered BY NCE $250.00 March 18th At event

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hose_Reels_Hosetract_Industrial_Reels-_350_8147.jpg

This is and Example of something you could Buy with your Gift Certificate.

Rules of the contest:

Post in this thread

Tell us something cool about Paul (Optional)

Post a Photo of products you have already bought from Paul ( Optional )

Submit Contact info (name, address, phone, email) to Paul After Posting sales@mobicleaninc.com

The Drawing will take Place Live at the powerwashstore.com technical training seminar on March 18, 2011.

One lucky winner will recieve a gift certificate

National Cleaning Expo Powered Contest

IMG_4665.jpg

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I stopped by Paul's "old" shop last summer while I was in Milwaukee visiting friends. Nice guy and he had a part I was needing. Glad to see he's got a "new" shop and I'll be checking-out soon.

I'm sending Paul my info.

Randy Borio

OK I'll submit a post: never been to Paul's shop (old or new), I hope to get to the new one for the March show/event. And since I've never met him I don't have any pictures or stories funny or otherwise. But since you all like him he must be a great guy. Either that or he has lots of money to pay you all to be nice to him???? Just messin with you all. Nobodys got enough money to buy John's love!

Last edited:

Russ Spence

Paul is a great asset to the industry, I have delt with him on several issues thru the years and he is always a pleasure to work with