• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Truck Set up for tank/pump reel etc.

Bob Gomez

I'm looking for some advice as to what some of you have done with your set ups. I am setting up a pick up bed (8FT) WITH A 100 GALLON TANK (CHEM), AND UDOR ZETA 40P PUMP, AND A HOSE REEL. My bed has a liner in it right now so I'm thinking of securing a platform out of pressure treated lumber and then bolting down pump and reel to that. Any idea or pics would be appreciated. Thanks Bob G