• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New and ready to learn.

Smacky

My name is Dave, I live in Powder Springs GA. I am 31 years old, getting married in May and have a wonderfull 4 year old daughter. I have been pressure washing for three years, part time. Ready to make it full time. I have been reading many forums for monthes now and respect all of the members for the information and guidence that they give. I'm glad to be aboard and ready to learn and grow my bussiness. :worshippy:

precisionpower

Welcome David. You chose a great place to start your education. You'll find some really good people on these boards. Feel free to ask, but search first, about anything. The guiys are very receptive in these parts. Best wishes!

Carlos Gonzales

My name is Dave, I live in Powder Springs GA. I am 31 years old, getting married in May and have a wonderfull 4 year old daughter. I have been pressure washing for three years, part time. Ready to make it full time. I have been reading many forums for monthes now and respect all of the members for the information and guidence that they give. I'm glad to be aboard and ready to learn and grow my bussiness. :worshippy:

David - first of all I would like to personally thank you for taking the time and registering here at the UAMCC. If you have a sec...check out the UAMCC website at www.uamcc.org This will explain why the UAMCC BBS is here.

Secondly, welcome aboard. We have some members in GA and we are all here to help. Ask anything you like!!!

Jeff LeCours

Hey David, whats up and welcome. Going to get married congrats. full time soon congrats man you are making some moves. I started PWing then got married and now both are going real well, I hope the same for you

Hey question, whats up with the Smacky name, just wonderinng

Welcome
Jeff

Smacky

It is Banko Pressure Washing and as for Smacky it is a long time nickname. I was in the bar/nightclub bussiness for a long time and more people know me as Smacky than Dave.