• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2011 St. Louis Roundtable

Don M.

Yes, you saw it right. Jesse Kirchoff and myself and are in the works to put on a event this year.

I don't want to talk about it too much until its all nailed down, but what I can say its shaping up to be mid-late September. And its going to be totally focused on marketing/sales/putting systems in place for your business so you don't have to be there.

Not this week but next week I hope to get to Jeff City to meet with Jesse and hammer out the rest of the details. Then we can hopefully formally announce everything.

The one thing I can say is chances are you never heard these speakers before.

Keep tuned. As soon as its official I will announce it. Thank you.