• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tampa Roundtable UAMCC Safety Certification

Michael Tessaro

Fellow contractors, We just finished up the Tampa Event. We rolled out our New Safety Certification Program. This was an overview of a safety / risk management program for the small business person. It also came with a template to take back and implement into their own company. Pictures will follow.

Im still on the road, I will be following up when I get a chance. It was good to renew old friendships and make some new ones.

Roger Gothorp

The class was super informative and one that EVERYONE should have to truly be a professional owner/operator/manager. A great step for the organization. We have one solid president!!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Mike, good to see you again man. I didn't get as involved in this event as much as the others, just wanted to spend some more time with the family. I sure enjoyed hanging with you and your better half though. I apologize for meeting you guys at the worst Frenchy's. We didn't know till we got there. I hope you made it to the good one. (Sal****er cafe)

I'm glad we spoke about the BMP's. I see where you're coming from and if you are right about the flexibility then you guys might be on the right track. Reread the BMP's when you get a chance and see if you still agree with your stance. I'll do the same.

Thanks again Mike!

Michael Tessaro

Im still on the vacation road trip. But I do have a couple pics.

These is our first member participants. Roger Gorthrop of Carolina Prowash, Jon Chapman of Pro Pressure, Colm Fidgeon of Precision Powerwash.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_9.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_9.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 32
  • imagejpeg_2_11.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_11.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 29
  • imagejpeg_2_12.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_12.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 28
  • imagejpeg_2_14.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_14.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 28

Michael Tessaro

This was the Saturday class in Tampa. Left to Right around the table: Chet Eby of Full Blast Pressurewashing, Shawn Holderman of Prestige Pressure Washing ( new member), Michael Tessaro and Patricia Tessaro of Centex Pressure Washing, Leslie Morgan of Upstate Pressure Cleaning ( new member ), Chris Apple of Arkansas Prowash, Lenny Schrecenquist of Lenny's Power Washing ( new member ).

Congratulations members on a job well done.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 29

Aaron Ritchie

Contributing Member
I enjoyed meeting Mike in Tampa and I talked to him briefly about this when we where eating supper Saturday nite,when I joined UAMCC about last September I never herd from no one for over six months,not a thank you for joining us or kiss my foot or anything and I said something to Guy and he got me a member packet and said he was sorry that it took so long to get my packet.And its about time for me to renew membership and I may renew my membership again. But if we are going to build a strong organization we need to start off with the small things like following up on every new member making sure they know that we care about them and that we are not just after their hard earned money.Because people don't care about what we know till they know we care about them!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I enjoyed meeting Mike in Tampa and I talked to him briefly about this when we where eating supper Saturday nite,when I joined UAMCC about last September I never herd from no one for over six months,not a thank you for joining us or kiss my foot or anything and I said something to Guy and he got me a member packet and said he was sorry that it took so long to get my packet.And its about time for me to renew membership and I may renew my membership again. But if we are going to build a strong organization we need to start off with the small things like following up on every new member making sure they know that we care about them and that we are not just after their hard earned money.Because people don't care about what we know till they know we care about them!
Good post.... We can sure use some more volunteers to help these Board of directors out... This org. is starting to make some good progress:cool:

Guy Blackmon

Aaron, that was completely my fault. You're right it shouldn't have taken that long to receive your packet. I am completely to blame for that situation. As the Org. grows systems will be put in place so this type of thing won't happen again.

I still firmly support the UAMCC, and believe this Org. is the only one that truly represents the Mobile Contract Cleaner. Whens my renewal? I'll be sending in my check.