• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Guy To The Forum

copgib

I too am new to this forum. Although I have been on many forums since 2003, this one is new to me. I knew it was being formed but never got over there until now. Looking for a good experience each time I visit this forum. My business is " Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc." and I have been in business now for about 3-years fulltime and about 6-years working in the field part-time. Anything I can do to help out just ring my bell! Hugh

Jeff LeCours

Re: New Guy to the Forum!

I too am new to this forum. Although I have been on many forums since 2003, this one is new to me. I knew it was being formed but never got over there until now. Looking for a good experience each time I visit this forum. My business is " Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc." and I have been in business now for about 3-years fulltime and about 6-years working in the field part-time. Anything I can do to help out just ring my bell! Hugh

Hey Hugh, great to see you here. Hope all is well for you and yours. Post some threads, join in and thanks for coming to the BB

Carlos Gonzales

Re: New Guy to the Forum!

Hugh - long time no see...hows it going man? Good seeing you over here at UAMCC!!!!

Ken Fenner

Hugh welcome aboard. I moved your post and the follow ups to a new thread. Feel free to call on any of the transition team for assistance.

Scott Millen

Good to see you here! I remember seeing you over at TGS quite often in the past, and was wondering when you'd get here.

Give a shout if we can do anything for you, and join the discussions, this is your industry we're talking about.

Thanks for coming over, is retired life and small business treating you OK?

Do you think there is something an organization like the UAMCC should know about retired washers? Any special conditions or benefits we need to consider to be useful to you?