• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Comm Contracts

Smacky

I was wondering if anyone would mind sending me a copy of there commerical contracts that they use. I bought some basic ones from staples, but they are just that "basic". I want to create my own and would just like to see what you all use, thanks for any help.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I was wondering if anyone would mind sending me a copy of there commerical contracts that they use. I bought some basic ones from staples, but they are just that "basic". I want to create my own and would just like to see what you all use, thanks for any help.

David,
Did you ever hear back from anyone on the commercial contracts?
i would like to see one as well. If you did get a copy of one could you forward it to my email?
innovativewash@aol.com
Thanks
Jim v

Ken Fenner

Just as a tidbit reminder.. UAMCC members will have access to contracts. I will be posting mine on the back end member's section.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Just as a tidbit reminder.. UAMCC members will have access to contracts. I will be posting mine on the back end member's section.

Thanks Ken,
We will be joining this spring. We just cant afford to put out another dime until we get washing againg in april. Its still cold here in new jersey.

While i have your attention!

I have been marketing PM all winter. We sent out post cards and followed up with a visit introducing our company and services. I sent post cards to about 200 restaurants in our area, visited them as well and cant seem to get the phone to ring in the winter!
Does anyone have any sugestions??

Thanks
Jim V

James Foley

I live in Ct and the further North you get dealing with PM's(condo's) and budgets when it comes to cleaning the Buildings. Comes down to Snow removal cost and how bad the winter was sometimes. I've had cleanings canceled because they ran out of money for spring and many associations are behind in collecting fees from owners at the present time and many people are behind on rent.

I spent a great deal of time Cold Calling and trying to deal with Property Mgt Companies and Condo Associations when I started Pressure Washing in the Mid 90's. It wasn't until I lowballed a project ( highend condo) did I get too do one. And I learned you can be pretty low and make money! You might start to get RFQ's in the mail for projects that need pricing .

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
Larger property management companies will send you a contract. They won't ask for yours. I would like to see what others use for smaller jobs.

Carlos Gonzales

I live in Ct and the further North you get dealing with PM's(condo's) and budgets when it comes to cleaning the Buildings. Comes down to Snow removal cost and how bad the winter was sometimes. I've had cleanings canceled because they ran out of money for spring and many associations are behind in collecting fees from owners at the present time and many people are behind on rent.

I spent a great deal of time Cold Calling and trying to deal with Property Mgt Companies and Condo Associations when I started Pressure Washing in the Mid 90's. It wasn't until I lowballed a project ( highend condo) did I get too do one. And I learned you can be pretty low and make money! You might start to get RFQ's in the mail for projects that need pricing .

Great points Jim..especially about the snow. I would have never of thought of that.

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks Ken,
We will be joining this spring. We just cant afford to put out another dime until we get washing againg in april. Its still cold here in new jersey.

While i have your attention!

I have been marketing PM all winter. We sent out post cards and followed up with a visit introducing our company and services. I sent post cards to about 200 restaurants in our area, visited them as well and cant seem to get the phone to ring in the winter!
Does anyone have any sugestions??

Thanks
Jim V

Jim - I have posted this letter on all the BBS's off and on over the last 6 years and I still get request for it. It is effective tool to get your foot in the door even when the customer wants to close it. The restaurants that you targeted could very well already have a washing service. If that is the case, what do you do?

Hit them with this either in writing or when you meet with them. This at least keeps your company in the running of doing business with them. This letter works for HOA, PM's, Commerical Properties, Fleets, Hood Cleaning...you name it. Try it...I bet you will get some positive feedback from customers!!

December 31, 2003

Matthew XXXX
Valley Farm Transportation
P. O. Box XXX
Dixon, CA 95620

Matt,

It was great speaking with you regarding the services that New Look Power Wash can offer Valley Farm Transportation. It is our hope that Valley Farm Transportation and New Look Power Wash can gel a relationship together in the near future.

I would like to offer our fleet wash services in an “as needed basis” for Valley Farm. I understand that your current fleet wash service continues to do an adequate job. The fit that I see with our company is that we would be utilized as a back-up vendor for your fleet washing needs. If your current fleet washer takes a vacation, calls in ill or if their services deteriorate ~ New Look Power Wash is readily available to step-in and fulfill the contract specifications.

Our intention is to ultimately win your business and under no circumstances will my company under-mind your current fleet wash service. Our purpose is to offer you an alternative if one of the above scenarios occurs with your current fleet wash service.

Our reputation and service speaks for itself. Having clients such as Chevy’s Fresh Mex Restaurants, Aldredge Enterprises, the Fairfield-Suisun Chamber of Commerce and a variety of Homeowners Associations throughout Solano county ~ New Look Power Wash has established itself as one of the premiere power wash companies in Solano county!

I will call you in early January to answer any questions that Valley Farm Transportation may have and also to see whether or not we can finalize this understanding that we spoke about on the phone. I would be more than willing to meet with you and/or another representative from Valley Farm Transportation.

Sincerely,

Carlos Gonzales
Owner
New Look Power Wash

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Jim - I have posted this letter on all the BBS's off and on over the last 6 years and I still get request for it. It is effective tool to get your foot in the door even when the customer wants to close it. The restaurants that you targeted could very well already have a washing service. If that is the case, what do you do?

Hit them with this either in writing or when you meet with them. This at least keeps your company in the running of doing business with them. This letter works for HOA, PM's, Commerical Properties, Fleets, Hood Cleaning...you name it. Try it...I bet you will get some positive feedback from customers!!

December 31, 2003

Matthew XXXX
Valley Farm Transportation
P. O. Box XXX
Dixon, CA 95620

Matt,

It was great speaking with you regarding the services that New Look Power Wash can offer Valley Farm Transportation. It is our hope that Valley Farm Transportation and New Look Power Wash can gel a relationship together in the near future.

I would like to offer our fleet wash services in an “as needed basis” for Valley Farm. I understand that your current fleet wash service continues to do an adequate job. The fit that I see with our company is that we would be utilized as a back-up vendor for your fleet washing needs. If your current fleet washer takes a vacation, calls in ill or if their services deteriorate ~ New Look Power Wash is readily available to step-in and fulfill the contract specifications.

Our intention is to ultimately win your business and under no circumstances will my company under-mind your current fleet wash service. Our purpose is to offer you an alternative if one of the above scenarios occurs with your current fleet wash service.

Our reputation and service speaks for itself. Having clients such as Chevy’s Fresh Mex Restaurants, Aldredge Enterprises, the Fairfield-Suisun Chamber of Commerce and a variety of Homeowners Associations throughout Solano county ~ New Look Power Wash has established itself as one of the premiere power wash companies in Solano county!

I will call you in early January to answer any questions that Valley Farm Transportation may have and also to see whether or not we can finalize this understanding that we spoke about on the phone. I would be more than willing to meet with you and/or another representative from Valley Farm Transportation.

Sincerely,

Carlos Gonzales
Owner
New Look Power Wash

Thanks Carlos.
Jim V