• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

More on Linda Ruth Tosetti

John Tornabene

Member Guest
This is from a post to Mark on PWN. Please refrain from saying anything negative about any names you see in there. This is moving and I am getting bogged down trying to keep all informed as to what is going on so I'm pasting and copying post.

This is a good story for the industry and enjoy the ride.

?
Have not heard of any ruffled feathers?
Mark there out there. Its the way these things go. Some of it is very hurtful... And you sure don;t want the drama here and Carlos is running a tight ship here which is one of the many reasons he is getting a plaque.
Mark I knew this story was going to be huge but its a heavy burden to bare. Linda thinks its destiny how stuff happens in life... and our lives crossed for a reason. I can't re-lease much yet but I can tell you this.
Linda has opened up to me about an amazing amount of historic info. She has told me all about her family. She has told me.....alot. Tonight alone her and I were on the phone 4 hrs. I can give you bits of info and as this story grows the burden I have increases. But I hate anytype of spot light so I am very leary of that. But this is some of the tip of the iceberg. You have Tom Hanks Production company involved, You have stuff of such historic value to this country. What there family is now going to do is entrust me to have and look at and let it soak into my slow brain this historic stuff thats in a box which is earmarked for President Obama. Its a box of unprecidented historic documents. She already has the literature of what Presidents promised and what ended up happening.... so Now I'm getting this.
Along with this I am trying like heck to take this industry on this ride. Linda has a tremendous burden to bare and now I'm getting it. Mark I don't want anything. I don't want to be in any stories, I don't want any money, I don't want any recognition and a sane man would not want this burden.... but I have to much info and now I am on par with her and what happened to her on her mothers death bed.
This is alot. I'm saying to much already.... but initially all I wanted was to get some good people in this industry recognized for the good they have done in this industry.... and even though some who were left off that I had no knowledge about and even yourself Mark I'm starting to bare a tremendous burden.....and I have apologize repeatdly to many. Linda told me tonight that she has let go and its all in basically Gods hands.... and that box will be in my hands and she did say that even though her and her husband Andy trust me completely I don't have to do this..... and its heart breaking... But hey look I let people down in the past. Most people I dealt with I had good experiences with but some in this industry I feel I let them down. I took a PWNA BOD position years ago because I was asked. I knew I didn't have the time of day for that but I could'nt turn down the President Chris Detter back then who called me. He was kind of surprised that I was what many considered to be a part timer because I had another job...he didn't know that until I told him when he called. He still said that even though all the other BOD's are fulltimers he would be honored if I accepted the nomination...so I did knowing full well I can't give the time that I would give for other things in my life. I got thru a 3 yr rocky term and recieved accomindation for it because I never quit but in my heart it wasnt fair to them that I served while I had another job and was my Union VP(soon to be president) and I Powerwashed.
If you know anything about that time frame I got into some heated things because I went into there with the attitude that I represent the small guys out there... So I tangled with some of the big players... Some my fault and some there's... but I should have not let myself get like that.
The UAMCC I just went up and quit and let people down especially considering I very rarely quit anything.... So I said to myself if I can ever do anything positive for this industry if the situation presents itself...I'm going to do it. I owe some people that... but I never expected something so small would turn out to be a monster. And then when I pieced it together in my head I took a radical step to bring as many guys as I can with me. These guys represent a very diversified group. I picked all of them because I was given that opportunity...but it became a heavy burden... and now as I move along The Babe Ruth Family with Linda at the helm see's I guess how determined I am to give back to an industry that was good to me. So her and I connect immiedetly. She is off the charts for what she is doing for her Grandfather and non if it is about the money...its about doing something for him that he deserves... and Now I am involved in that. To see first hand what Presidents did what and to also soon have what Obama may be getting is mind boggeling and completely overwhelming.. But as in life there are things that happened and there are risk that are taken.
I'm going to try thru some people I've met over the years and also hopefully by the end of the day with this industry's blessing to accomplish 2 large task. The first one is done and thats the plaques...the second one... well thats the game changer and if it all works out like I have it in my head I'm going to try and get it kicked back to this industry for it to be known that is was a huge stepping stone to get there.
And thats what I'm dealing with.... and I have some things to announce soon... and in a perfect world if this works and they sneak peak into our industry there going to see alot of good here..... So brace yourself for the ride because its coming and I haven't forgotten all the ones I left out including this bb and guys like yourself... and If I can make it where the Powerwashing Industry spurred this on... thats exactly what I'm going to do. This country is bogged down over bad political party line issues. One side is always right and the other side is always wrong attitude and nothing gets done.
I'm going into this with the mindset of we should work together or at least respect one another and I am not going to be swayed one way or another because I am going to do the right thing which many times is very easy to see. And part of the reason I'm going in there with that attitude is because of what I saw on CD's and what I read about on the net what was happening in Houston with the Powerwashers. I can thank Doug Rucker from here who reported alot of what was going on there and also Michael Hinderliter who showed Video of what was going on there.
The part I didn't like there was how we as an industry was starting to turn on each other when we should have been more supportive of each other. When you turn on each other and say this guy is wrong or that guy is wrong and yet your all fighting for the same end result you get grid lock.... just like this country is in now.
So for better or worse and I have to believe its for the better I am taking this industry in as one and not divided like this country is. We are not each others enemies and if some want to believe that then its going to hurt them and this industry like the same whats going on inside of our country... So that is what I'm going in with and hopefully I come out with the results I'm looking for.
I'm rambeling but you asked..and I feel a bit relieved to tell you because the load is coming right back on. And I'm going to take this response to you and put it on other sites I go to because I'm getting warn out trying to explain this when I can't yet release all what I have.
Thanks Mark.