• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Nice work Uamcc!

Jfife

Ken told me to come over and check out the action.....dang! Man, last time I was over here there was probably a total of one or two posts a day! Uamcc is rocking!

I want to start being more active over here in the biz/manage/org/leadership forums. Need to trim down time spend on trivial stuff, goofy stuff. Great work Carlos & Co.----you guys are movin' on up! Only read a few pages about the Exec.Dir, but impressive. Don't know where you guys come up with the time......but I've heard it said, "if you want to get something done, give the task to a busy person!!" :pimatyourservice:

Carlos Gonzales

Ken told me to come over and check out the action.....dang! Man, last time I was over here there was probably a total of one or two posts a day! Uamcc is rocking!

I want to start being more active over here in the biz/manage/org/leadership forums. Need to trim down time spend on trivial stuff, goofy stuff. Great work Carlos & Co.----you guys are movin' on up! Only read a few pages about the Exec.Dir, but impressive. Don't know where you guys come up with the time......but I've heard it said, "if you want to get something done, give the task to a busy person!!" :pimatyourservice:

Good seeing you Jon...your presences over her would be a plus. Good having you back!!!

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jon glad you are here and like what you see. Please join in the discussions and feel free to start some threads. You like the business threads go ahead and start one if you want. You are a wealth of infomation on the BB's we'd like you to share here for sure

You spell my name JEFF lol

Terry Miller

Howdy Jon,
This place is a good place to start each day. Many great post. The posters are knowledgable and care about their business. Add your 2 cents! LOL

Scott Millen

It's great to have you over here Jon! Your realistic and insightful business acumen will be a valuable addition to many of these discussions, if you choose to share.

Thanks for checking back!

Jfife

Ha!! This will be a short thread!!:biggrin:

My friend, Scott Millen!! So this is the rock you've been hidin' under, eh?!?!:pimatyourservice: Great to see ya bro! Hope all is well, and hope you are washing anything not in gaseous or liquid form up in da Plains!