• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tapatalk

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
As I am able to start this thread in Tapatalk from my iPhone, I think it's safe to say we are now set up.

Thanks to all those that requested it (Ron) and to Mike T and James for the techie stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapatalk logo.png
    tapatalk logo.png
    48 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
How does it work? Do you download it to your phone once and then does it work automatically with the forums that support it?

Pretty much. Once you get the app, do a search in Tapatalk for UAMCC, select it, add it to your favorites, login with you regular login. BIG timesaver!

Chris Apple

Then again It might not be a good idea if I can access the boards any easier. I might find myself here at 10:49 on a Friday morning........

Ken Fenner

I am still in denial that I am a forum junkie. Just a note correcting the email that was sent out. Tapatalk is not a free app. I think it costs $3

Sent from the Wizard's Castle

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I am still in denial that I am a forum junkie. Just a note correcting the email that was sent out. Tapatalk is not a free app. I think it costs $3

V does have a free app, the cost to Uamcc is 200.

Pwi is currently installing

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer

You know, the first sign of addiction is denial!

I forgot, it's been so long since I started using it, that Tapatalk did cost $2.99 for my iPhone, though I do seem to recall a free version.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
V does have a free app, the cost to Uamcc is 200.

Pwi is currently installing

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UAMCC paid $0 for Tapatalk. For forum owners, there is no charge.

Is there a different version that costs? As far as I know, PWI and UAMCC are using the same version. At least, as a user, I can't tell a difference.