• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I need a couple of more responses on who wants there plaques mailed or not

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Send to my email clncounty@aol.com your address where you want me to send the Babe Ruth Pic and Plaque signed by his Granddaughter Linda or if you want me to bring it to Nashville. Tomorrow and Wed I will be sending out the Plaques I'm not taking with me.

Thanks,
John​

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Friday night it starts at 7:30pm. Best bet for the ones who can only make the cocktail hour would be to check the room block to see if they have any available for the $99 rate because you are going to an extended cocktail hour and the fun there with the picture taking and talking about a historical person and especially talking to Linda because she is such a people person and of course networking the room you may just want to be real close by to collapse afterwords and get a good nights rest instead of heading out the door afterwords.

I've done that in the past and I hated it when I had to leave like that.

Roger Gothorp

I've just been informed by my other half that we have work weather and aren't going to make it after all :( I am so disappointed.... but we gotta get these jobs finished.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks guys but people came thru for me because I stayed true to my word and you guys are helping me put this industry on the map. I never expected anything. I wish I could do a few things over but its amazing how people at the end of the day want to help others who are helping others... If that makes sense.
Pay it forward and throw some Karma in there and watch it move... There was never a cost for you guys to receive anything.... It's a gift. You guys good deeds has brought Linda Ruth Tosetti in. I did push the envelope with her to take my little thing and not to pay me anything.. She insisted.. So instead she paid it forward in such a big way and with that I threw it at some power brokers to bring it on back(Karma) and it will move back to them(karma) and pay itself forward.

Don't ask. That's whats has swirled around in my head..... Linda now see's this and she is in for a surprise and she knows this but she doesn't know what.... And where mentioned in what we do.

And I still want more... Because it's right there. I have disappointments and that will come out to but between it all Linda will tell a story and I will connect the dots... And after Nashville you will understand it.

All I can say is thank you and that is why on this one.... It's on me.